The Cry

Archives for 2010
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

The Cry

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

As the dream opens there are no images, just crying and as I listen I hear the sound of a runner puffing to keep pace. Images light up all around me as the “runner” dashes into the center of the dream where a large tree stands. As the “runner” closes in, I get a panel view and see the tree is at the center of a garden, throughout the dream both the garden and the tree can always be seen as if out of the side of the “runner’s” eyes. Images flash by so quickly that my mind can’t grasp them. Soon the sound of crying gets louder as the “runner” appears in an open sided hospital (there are no walls to the left, you can still see the garden and tree) to the far right is a lab that has no door. Suddenly to the left (keep in mind that someone is still running) a farm pops up on the right, (the farm is like a filter over the garden) with horses and other kinds of livestock, just as suddenly as it appears it disappears.
During the dream, there is a sense of dizziness as the pursuer presses on to get to source of crying, images swirl around and fly upward, giving the sensation of falling or descending on stairs at a fast rate. It seems as though I am the one being perused, even though I'm seeing from the "runners" eyes. The emotions attached to the "runner" are too strong for it to be me.
Last edited by alilbitofHSSpirit on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be blessed,
Danca
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

So what does 89 have to do with it?
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Re

Nothing
Be blessed,
Danca
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Awesome. Thank you for that. ha ha
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

So...please do share why you titled your dream 89.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

:-)

I have no reason :-)
Be blessed,
Danca
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

The Cry

I just rewrote this so hopefully it will make more sense. If any one could help with the understanding of the dream that would be great
Be blessed,
Danca
dusty

Post by dusty »

Hi allil,

I was wondering if there was someone in your life who has been going above and beyond his means to help you in some way that maybe the Lord wants you to recognize?

The runner might represent someone who is on the journey to help persons who are hurting. It may have put the person in some difficult situations but his desire or passion is stronger than his own personal feelings. The Lord wants you to acknowledge them.

I hope this will shed some light. Blessings!!

Dusty
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

dusty wrote:Hi allil,

I was wondering if there was someone in your life who has been going above and beyond his means to help you in some way that maybe the Lord wants you to recognize?

The runner might represent someone who is on the journey to help persons who are hurting. It may have put the person in some difficult situations but his desire or passion is stronger than his own personal feelings. The Lord wants you to acknowledge them.

I hope this will shed some light. Blessings!!

Dusty
honestly no not that i can think of
Be blessed,
Danca
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Hello

Okay so I'm still hoping for some more insight to this dream, the imagery in it and the style of it plus the heart behind it,what ever sticks out to u please comment on it.!
Be blessed,
Danca
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Eve tells us that the tree in the middle of the garden is the knowledge of good and evil.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

will wrote...
Eve tells us that the tree in the middle of the garden is the knowledge of good and evil.
Eve tells us? :?: Let's stick with The Word here, shall we?

The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Genesis 2:9
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Yes!

Thank 4 that I was thinking the same thing, "Eve doesn't tell us, God's word does or even Moses (who was given this words to write) tell us this. I understood what u were getting at though Will, just becareful, not all are knowledgeable in His word. Thanks for the insight both of you, further insight would awesome!
Be blessed,
Danca
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Oh!

And scripture verses are always welcomed, because I may know that something is in the word but not know where to find it!
Be blessed,
Danca
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello again, lilbit. If you feel you are the one being pursued, then this seems to be Papa's encouragment to stay in the race...press on! This scripture immediately came to mind...

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

A 'runner' can represent a number of things....
a believer
a messenger = angel
a twining vine = the church or Jesus Himselfan embroidered cloth for a table = feasting on The Word; also see Ps 23 v 5: You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies

Here is the Word of the Lord for you...

THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us Hebrews 12:1

I like The Message version here...

Do you see what this means—all these pioneers who blazed the way, all these veterans cheering us on? It means we'd better get on with it. Strip down, start running—and never quit! No extra spiritual fat, no parasitic sins. Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed—that exhilarating finish in and with God—he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God. When you find yourselves flagging in your faith, go over that story again, item by item, that long litany of hostility he plowed through. That will shoot adrenaline into your souls!

In the middle of the garden was the Tree of Life..

in obedience,
discerning