sweet!

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

Awesome thanks
Be blessed,
Danca
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

[quote]Eve tells us? Let's stick with The Word here, shall we?

Eve does tell us, just not her alone.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Danca,

It reminds me of striving for salvation which I think of these scriptures:

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Was there a pursuer AND a runner or is the pursuer the runner?
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Realdreamz

The presueor was the runner.
Be blessed,
Danca
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

It seems as though I am the one being perused, even though I'm seeing from the "runners" eyes. The emotions attached to the "runner" are too strong for it to be me.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here...
The presueor was the runner.
I've certainly had dreams in which I could 'see myself' (being both observer & participant in a sense). However, your two statements above seem to contradict each other(?)....please clarify.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

will wrote...
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Thanks, will, for making that clear.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

[quote="discerning"][quote]It seems as though I am the one being perused, even though I'm seeing from the "runners" eyes. The emotions attached to the "runner" are too strong for it to be me[/

My words are it seems as though I am the one who is being presued, key word being seems, as in I am not sure if that's the case. During the dream I see from the eyes of the one running toward the sound of crying. My feelings when I woke from this that, the image was supposed to betray that I was being run after, but I also thought in addition to that, I might be the one doing the running. The confusion is why I want clarity. Also the snap shots with in the dream are items that I'm looking for clarity in. I hope this clears things up, sorry I my train of thought is misleading, that's not my intent! Thanks
Be blessed,
Danca
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

?

does that make sense
Be blessed,
Danca
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

discerning

what about the rest of the dream? the garden, the hospital ect?
Be blessed,
Danca