Red and Blue Triangle

Archives for 2010
HisBlood
Site Owner

Red and Blue Triangle

Post by HisBlood »

My husband has been doing allot of warfare/intercession in the night, usually around 2. He is also constantly drawn to pray during the day.
His heart is seeking God so much, he is amazing! Last night he awoke again, weeping!

His experience and dream -

His words -

Had a lot of warfare last night, it seemed I was in a place of unbelief and struggling (like David at the beginning of a Psalm) but after praying it changed and I came into a place of faith and declaration. It ended up very good.

Afterward I was dreaming and starting literally crying in my sleep. I was in a spacious house with my wife and sons and when we got there Mom and Dad were there as well as some of Mom’s brothers and sisters. They were asking me what was wrong and I wouldn’t answer. I remember we were there because Auntie Doreen (mom's sister who is still alive) was being cremated (it was weird because we were watching her on a screen and she was in a wheelchair going towards the place where she was being cremated – it wasn’t a real picture though but a drawing like you would see on the line rider computer drawings). I would especially start crying more when I saw a red triangle and somewhat crying when I saw a blue one. I couldn’t figure out why I was sobbing and was wondering (in my dream) if the triangles reminded me of something from my past. Then I remember a policeman or some kind of authority figure took me to a room and told me to pray for my Mom and my sister. There were other men in the room walking around and it looked like they were praying as well, but they weren’t as emotional as I was.

Thanking you in advance for any responses!
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wow Carolyn...what jumped out at me and don't know if this will help but was your husband's reaction to the triangles. I thought of the triangles as symbolizing the Godhead--the Red being Jesus (the Blood), the Blue being Holy Spirit (since He imparts revelation to us here on earth).

Police man--angel?

Asking your husband to pray--your husband being the authority on the earth who has the ability to pray and move heaven on behalf of his Mom and sister.

Don't know here if family is referring to family of believers--the Body--or actual family...

God give you the wisdom and insight you need:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

(((Keilani)))

I had thought similar to you about the triangles, interesting!!
I believe the same about it being for the body and also for his family!

Thanks for answering, sis!
Carolyn
:wink:
Be Transformed......
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi HisBlood,
As I prayed about this dream I heard, "War and Peace." I am feeling like the family members may represent brothers and sisters in Christ around the world. The aunt may be a country which has been disabled or restricted in it's movement somehow. Others just watch as this country is threatened. Hearing "fiery trial."

I agree with Keilani that the authority figure is delegating authority to your husband to intercede for these countries.

--for your, and his, discernment--
...that I might know Him...
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

(((Charys)))

Yesss.....have always believed this, too -

I agree with Keilani that the authority figure is delegating authority to your husband to intercede for these countries.

I felt the aunt was very relevant, as well.....I will share these with him.

Than you both :wink:
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Israel could be that country being disabled....
Be Transformed......
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

YIELD...?

I am also seeing the word TRIA(ng)L(e)...trials are tests...sometimes fiery furnaces you have to pass through to become whole and walk strong in His Spirit...who is sufficient for you in all things.

I am sensing this is a Malachi calling/awakening dream...a reminder to prepare for the Day of our Lord:

Malachi 4:6

He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Justice and mercy..law and grace both at work in order for the things that have been spoken of to be fulfilled...

Just what I'm sensing...may you receive boldness.

grace
charlieImage

(((ABBA HAS YOU COVERED)))
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

charlie wrote:Justice and mercy..law and grace both at work in order for the things that have been spoken of to be fulfilled...

Just what I'm sensing...may you receive boldness.

grace
charlie

(((ABBA HAS YOU COVERED)))
Yes. I concur. Justice/Mercy Law/Grace War/Peace
...that I might know Him...
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Charys wrote:Hearing "fiery trial."
((Charys)) I hadn't read your or other comments...its great when they concur... Carolyn...has hubs had any further revelation of his own on this important dream?

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

(((Charlie)))

That is extraordinary, those signs are so interesting and your nuggets in there.....

Fiery trials are very relevant, we are pushing through and experiencing that, for sure! The baby will be birthed, we just have to keep pushing!! Eldon is a very strong person, strong-willed and passionate! Once he is completely submitted to GOD, all hell will break loose, lol!! I've seen spurts of that over the years! He has also ben praying allot for boldness and you mentioned that!

This has been a strong focus for our home. I believe this is so relevant for the body of Christ -
I am sensing this is a Malachi calling/awakening dream...a reminder to prepare for the Day of our Lord
Justice/Mercy Law/Grace War/Peace.....
so true!!

There's so much to think about in these interpretations! It has been confirmation for him, on so many levels.....thank you so much for sharing, all of you! There is power and anointing in all you shared, I see that every time you 3 interpret! Powerful!

Abundant Blessings on the 3 of you!
Love
Carolyn
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

We were reading through this again and soooo blessed with the responses! Again, thanks so much!! :wink:
Be Transformed......