Gold Christmas Trees

Archives for 2010
Gold
Diamond Member

Gold Christmas Trees

Post by Gold »

In the dream I'm in my computer room and I hear a noise out in my living room and I go to see what it is. I peek "around the corner”, and the living room is filled with gold evergreen Christmas trees, at least 10 if not more, and there is Christmas music playing at a very low volume. The whole living room looks gold as well.
I know that since this happened very suddenly that someone or thing did this,and so I say out loud, "who are you or what are you" expecting whoever did this ,was still there !
I had this dream about 2 weeks before Christmas

Ended up winning lottery for the first time Dec 25 2010 not much but ... blood moon ( full eclipse was this month as well.)
Last edited by Gold on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
Gold
Diamond Member

results

Post by Gold »

I won the lotto ( just a little bit of money) on christmas night, wonder if this dream was a prophecy?

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

Won about 5 times this year. Just small amounts thought, hoping that this coming new year, that I will win the Jackpot!