voice at 3:30 am

Archives for 2010
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

As for Ms. Billye's talk. I found it helpful and confirming that I am doin' okay w/checking the spirits. A good reminder.

I don't want to throw babies out w/bathwater..it is a good word there.

Thanks again,

Karen
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I'm loving this book:

Lord, high and holy, meek and lowly,

Thou has brought me to the valley of vision,

where I live in the depths but see thee in the heights;

hemmed in by mountains of sin I behold

thy glory.

Let me learn by paradox

that the way down is the way up,

that to be low is to be high,

that the broken heart is the healed heart,

that the contrite spirit is the rejoicing spirit,

that the repenting soul is the victorious soul,

that to have nothing is to possess all,

that to bear the cross is to wear the crown,

that to give is to receive,

that the valley is the place of vision.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

wow did I bring that book w/me? I LOVE that. So beautiful and poetic..

thanks Grace!
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

As for Jessica book u can buy it online.
Can it be purchased and then read online? We still have the trouble of overseas shipping...things can double in price for that. I can order it and have it for myself if needed when I go to Minnesota in May.

I was told by a deliverance minsitry for the full benefit of a deliverance session can take up to 6 months. With noy it may take a wile to feel and experience the full richness of this.. .but u must be careful not to retie the knot.

I appreciate your caution. But when others have said, "immediate results" i have trouble 'hearing' this now...seriously I do think it has been good...to acknowledge that there may be something and to repent of my attachment. Soul tie or not. It doesn't matter if I chafe at the term.
Deliverance ministries I have had experience with do seem to take a while. Instant healing isn't typically the result. "POOFS it's gone! "rarely happen; it's much more subtle and one day you notice, hey, I'm better! I'm not so bound up w/(whatever) anymore! Praise God!

The Holy spirit is the the con victor of sin., U preach and witness but the person to do the convicting is God. In the end Karen noy must make his decision and now it seems the work is between him and God.

Amen, thank you for that reminder. That is mostly what i need to repent of; what keeps me overly attached; as if I have to be the one who reaps..That and my lack of trust that God has it all taken care of and it is finished; for his purposes I typically do not know times like I want to!
I have a daughter raised in the faith that knows the truth but still chooses to live in sin. In hurts and it has hurt our relationship. I do have apprehension for her soul and miss her company deeply.. but right now i must have faith in Gods ability to reach her heart. We do what we can do and the rest is Gods.
:

ahh so you really understand -- more than I realize. I pray for your daughter that she will turn back to Jesus. Does she profess faith at all? Or did you ever have evidence of faith in the past?

I love seeing prodigals come home. They do!

Love, Karen
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I see the same discussion is on here that was locked, in another thread!
i do not want to be reduced to a 'scripture' battle.
Keliani is a solid leader on our team here at Tehillah and we have always
encouraged all of our leaders to use God's Word, in what they share. The
Word is our lifeline!
Heb. 4:12-13

Cfaith is recommended on this site, because it is solid in the Truth of God's Word! Your previous link will be removed.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

A gentle reminder
Our vision at TehillahDreams is to minister to seers, those who dream dreams and see visions. By providing a safe environment in which to discuss dreams and visions, and by sharing insight as the Lord leads, we encourage seers to interpret and act upon His direction in a manner that is pleasing to Him.

We also provide a place to ask for prayer, scripture and wisdom for related issues which are encountered in daily life, as well as a place to share testimonies and how the Lord is moving in our lives. Above all else, TehillahDreams is dedicated to the glory of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, on earth as it is in heaven, as is reflected in our guidelines:

1. Let us share with one another in love and according to the fruit of the spirit.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

2. Please refrain from being critical of each other and of well known ministers and ministries.

Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God. 1 Corinthians 4:5

Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.Acts 5:38-39

There are other points in the guidelines on the main page, if anyone needs to re-read them....or if you need to, you can contact Discerning or myself HisBlood

Blessings
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......