Airplane/Mel Gibson

Archives for 2011
Four Years
Diamond Member

Airplane/Mel Gibson

Post by Four Years »

Situation: I'm on a plane with a specific girl. I was sitting behind her and periodically getting up and walking past her to make her aware of my presence.

Mel Gibson was on the plane too and the theme seemed to be that of Mel Gibson and his career and I think even for his creation of the Passion of the Christ.

I got a chance to sit down with him and in full view of the girl.
Last edited by Four Years on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello 4Years, this is just an observation, so toss if it does not resonates. As you stated it does not matter if this is from your subconscious or if it is a divine. However, what is important, you got the underlying message: impression. You are trying extremely hard to impress this woman and get her to see you. The underlying message I am getting in my spirit is Phillipians 4:6-7," Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." It appears that you are extremely anxious for this person to come into your life and the Lord is showing that you need to cast your cares onto Him in this matter. I hopes this helps and God Bless.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Four Years,

After meditating and praying about your dream, this is what comes to mind. Without putting it in words perfectly, I will just sum it up.

The character and perhaps recognition about Mel Gibson is his movie "Passion of the Christ."

In your dream, he is being honored and sitting with him is impressive. Perhaps the answer being honored with the right lady is being "real and honest with a woman who would be a gift from God," to have a true and sincere spirit and a "passion for Christ." Anything short will be pretending (leave an impression that is not real) and that will be detected by an true lady and blessing to you by the Lord.

Matthew 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’

I hope this helps.

May God bless and lead you to reveal to you what you need to prosper in Him.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello everybody.

that's interesting that you mentioned the Passion of the Christ because if i recall, part of that was in the dream!

I have been starting to question lately if this girl really is who i've been thinking she is or not.

I don't care anymore.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Hi again 4 years,

How are you able to edit both of your posts? I didn't think you could edit a post AFTER others have posted on it. I couldn't even edit a misspelled word on mine after someone had posted on it.

When I posted my reply, after coming back having read it early - you have erased it. After my post, I see you added a few lines, even changing the original dream to add the statement about passion of the Christ.

I also read your reply and saw you changed that too! :)

How did you do that?

But back to the post, the point is to put Christ first in your life and the rest will naturally follow.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

Realistic, there's an edit button for every post you make.

look in the top right corner of the post and it should be next to the quote button.

and yes, i agree with the meaning you said.
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi Four Years,

I agree with you - You said you're not sure this girl is who you think she is. That's highly likely - a lot of who you think she is is probably in your imagination. That's the way it is for most people. Reality usually hits a short time after getting married.

Because you seem to talk about her and apparently think about her a lot, but don't actually have a relationship with her, it's just about guaranteed she's not who you think she is.

Also, I recall saying to you once before that I didn't believe she was for you.

And because you think about her all the time and talk about her so much, you also dream about her so much.

People have free will. God doesn't force anyone to marry. And getting married isn't the be all and end all. It requires work to make it work, no matter who does it.

Have you heard the saying, 'when guys do it, it's romantic, but when girls do it, it's stalking'? Well, sometimes when guys do it, it's NOT romantic. Just sayin'...
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Well said Bella!!
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

a couple of months back, i tried getting a job that was literally right next door to where this girl works.

but God closed the door, i never got the job.

i figure that if i was ever going to meet this person, it would be at that job i would have gotten.

i need discernment here
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Four Years wrote:a couple of months back, i tried getting a job that was literally right next door to where this girl works.
but God closed the door, i never got the job.
i figure that if i was ever going to meet this person, it would be at that job i would have gotten.
i need discernment here
Hello 4Years, these are just thoughts. Taken this into account and the red #4, what I am picking up is this, everything is do in its set season. The Lord gives us free will however, He is always there to guide us to make the right choice. He often times gives us the answers to our choices; however, He never forces the answer on us. Now, the point I am trying to make here is this, from previous conversations and different postings, you stated that you were told this girl was your future spouse. If that is true, then she is set aside for a particuliar season. Right now, maybe the reason she and you have not cross paths is because there maybe some things to work out in the spiritual. When these things are worked out, meaning being equally yoked, then your paths will cross. I say equally yoked because of this, I have seen many people get into relationships and rush quickly into marriage, with the end result of divorce. Today it seems that couples believe that divorce is the quick fix to their problems. A few months ago, the Lord lay on my heart how this is an effective device of the enemy and how he snares people. But I will save that for another time.
As I stated before, it appears that you are anxious for this girl and I told you that you must wait on Him in His timing. When we become anxious about something, it stays on the mind constantly, so much so, we lose focus and take the focus off of Him. Also, when we become anxious about something that has been promised, in a way it like lacking faith in Him insteading of holding onto to His promise. I told you before as well, God keeps His promises; however, when we recieve them depends on our maturity and responsibility in handling it. To go outside of His timing and use your freewill and do things in your timing can have dire consequences. This girl that is your future spouse, is she following the Lord? What is her lifestyle? Does her lifestyle line up with that of Him? These are somethings, these are some questions that you have to ask yourself and that you have to look at; and maybe it's the reason why you two are not together yet. As previously stated, the Lord has shown me the consequences of going outside of a set season. Nevertheless, 4Years, the choice is yours but I pray that you choose wisely.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello Newbie

i agree with EVERYTHING you said

i ONLY believe she's my future spouse because of the rate at which i've dreamed about her, that's it.

however, i could STILL be wrong but unless God says something flat out, i'll never know that i'm wrong.

i'll always go on believing something that may or may not be true.
Kitt
Platinum Member

Future Spouse

Post by Kitt »

Shalom Four Years,

My advice is for you to concentrate on first things first. Give the woman to Elohim and cast your attention to first things first. Your education and training to do what Elohim has for you.

Shalom,

Kitt Schilke
Joshua 24:15 "...but as for me and my house, we will serve Yahveh."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello Kitt

i agree with that

i'm just trying to make God's job easier by just flat out asking
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Hi FourYears,

I just wanted to reiterate what I posted earlier.

If you want the “real deal” then it is necessary to give your heart completely to Christ; learn to receive His love and learn to give your love first to Him (not after companionship in the world or the world). Personally, I do not believe we can give and receive “true love” without the love of God as reflected in Christ in us. And if we do not know His love to be able to give and receive then we could potentially ruin what could have been a beautiful healthy “true” relationship/companionship. Therefore, we need to work on ourselves before we are even ABLE to be in a position to have and maintain a relationship that is lasting and built on true love.

To put it simply; the world’s love is fleshly, very temporary, even carnal just as the flesh is. It is a temporary “feeling or idea” which changes with time, with or situation and/or when we change. It is very “conditional.” It is based on physical knowledge that can be rather deceitful [not “truly” knowing someone until after the fleshly infatuation stage is long over]. It does not pass the test of time when trials and tribulations come to be lasting.

First, have the passion for Christ, in order to be able to have true and lasting love.

Anything else is just a quick fix, just like drugs, which only give a false and very temporary sense of gratification which is not lasting… going from one relationship after another until one realizes they have sacrificed that which is sacred in God’s eyes for illusions; trading the real gold for fake gold. In the end people find themselves still lonely and empty without that which is true.

Matthew 19:4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Whoever bonds solely in the flesh; is in bondage to the flesh. Whoever bonds in the spirit; reaps the blessings of the Spirit which also manifests in our physical lives also.

James 1:15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.

Galatians 6:8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

These principles apply in our relationships, marriage, and companionships. Just as Christ is coming for His bride to become one with Him is the same principles in relationships; the bonding should be spiritual, rather than just physical, with love in Christ for it to be true and lasting. Or, it is not built on solid ground and is corruptible; when the storms come… the world's love is washing away. Nor should we bond with others whose spirits are contrary to His.

We all need to fix ourselves in Him first and foremost before we can have all the wonderful blessings that He very much wants to give us. Otherwise, the flesh will destroy what could be a wonderful thing. We should not settle listening to the enemy who comes to kill, steal and destroy. God wants so much more for His children!

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Philippians 4: 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

When we are full and content in the Spirit; we will not feed the flesh but find ourselves complete, strong and whole in Him. We then do not feel we "have" to have someone in order to be happy and instead can wait for the perfect person that God has for us because then we are ready, willing and capable of such blessings. Sometimes He has to fix us before He we are even able to receive and give true love.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written:
“ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

I hope this makes sense to you and helps. :)

May the Lord fill you with His love, contentment, patience and peace. And may you continue to grow in His love and wisdom.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

if Airplanes represent "ministries" then please define what you think a "ministry" is...

does this "Passion for Christ" have to involve other people?

can you have a "Passion for Christ" whilst never being around anyone?