Saw The Lion/Lamb

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Saw The Lion/Lamb

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was standing by my brother's truck in the parking lot. My family was inside shopping and my dad was waiting in the truck. I was getting some stuff out of the grocery bags in the back while we were waiting. Then, we were on the road and I was driving, but there was no drivers' side door (was asking if that's illegal), I put my seatbelt on. Decided to turn around in the Six Flags entrance. Driving up and down big hills, I see a very large animal that is a cross between a Lion and a Lamb and as we're driving I see a little lamb and then another. Then we hit a dip in the road that sent us airborne and we're doing flips in the air. I'm calling on the Lord, asking him to help us (so we don't crash and get hurt). We land and everyone is ok, but our stuff goes everywhere.

Then, I am in a house and my sister makes a comment about being molested and made a generational reference, something about how it's passed down from parent to you to your children. A little girl comes in crying and hugging me and wants to tell me something but she can't because it's too difficult. So I suggest that she write it if it's easier and then give it to me and I will read it and we will talk if she wants. I was looking from that bedroom into her bedroom and I am thinking that I would put the desk next to her bed, but she prefers the night stand. Then, I'm in the hallway, looking at something my brother Mark had apparently scratched into the white painted wood trim on the wall in the hall. It was some sort of poetic rap and another woman working on a computer in the bedroom said it was a shame that nothing ever came of it/he never became anything because he had talent. I didn't like her negative attitude, so I said to her something like, You know, there are some people whose anointing/mantle is to get people into their destiny and they never say a negative word to people.

I read this verse recently and it is coming to mind now, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with this? "There are a lot of people around who can't wait to tell you what you've done wrong, but there aren't many fathers willing to take the time and effort to help you grow up." I Cor 4:15
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

WP, did you ever figure this one out? Cool dream! I dreamed of Six Flags last night too and just stumbled across this one.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16