Dream about Nelson Mandela

Archives for 2011
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Dream about Nelson Mandela

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I had a dream about Nelson Mandela. The setting was in a park and I entered the park and saw Nelson sitting on this huge chair. He himself was huge....like a giant!! Over 10 ft tall. All I can remember is that he was huge. I kept thinking, wow I didn't know he was that big! I was shocked, I felt so small watching him. There was a crowd around as well. I think he was giving a speech but I just don't remember.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

I forgot to add that in a previous scene I was going into a department store to purchase weights. Not sure if this is just a literal scene as have been planning to purchase more weights. They were the adjustable kind
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi. Nelson means son of a champion. Mandela or a play on the word mandala symbolizes the universe. Maybe the Lord is giving you a visual on His largeness.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Wow thanks so much for your insight. Really amazing! That really helps a whole lot!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

bumping
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

In light of his death, I remembered this dream.