The Cleaning Ladies

Archives for 2011
cbutler
Diamond Member

The Cleaning Ladies

Post by cbutler »

:wink: Good Morning all...

I had this dream. I was in a house.I remember coming into the kitchen and seeing all these pieces of dead rats laying all over everything, everywhere. :shock: I saw two cleaning ladies come hustling into the room hauling a orange steam cleaner. I asked if a steam cleaner was going to be able to disinfect this place? I said there are bits and pieces everywhere. On the fridge and even inside :? .I don't know if I can continue to live here, even after you clean it up.

Then I was having a heated conversation with my son. He was walking through the house with his hands filled with plates of my food. He had a silly smirk on his face. 8) He had revealed his true intentions at my expense. I told him with a finger pointed in his face that he could move out of my house and pay his own rent, buy his own food and hire his friend to babysit for him. :!: I was done and getting a job of my own. :cry: Then I saw Barry sitting outside in a station wagon. He was leaving.

Now I am walking in the edge of the ocean water as it comes up on the shore. Then all of a sudden a huge wave overcomes me and carries me inland to a car that a man has been working on. :?:

Thanks for reading and any insights. Have a blessed day :wink:
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

The Lord is soooo very Good and Kind.

I found an article on rats. Do you know what a rat symbolizes...complaining. To stop complaining and start praising the Lord. Everything comes from the Lord. The good and the bad.

In this dream my son and I are not getting along. I am angry with him and pointing things out. This has come to pass. He moved in with us at the beginning of August as his wife asked for a divorce.

To my shame..I have been complaining about what we/I do and have done for him. This I know comes from the Lord and I have been praying and asking the Lord how much longer do we have to suffer each others clashing life choices. Shame on me as I should know better. I know that the Lord gave me a son..that I do love. I should be thankful for every disagreement that we have as I am sure alot of people have prayed for a son. It really does not matter what he does. The Lord put him here in the house that the Lord allows me to live in to teach me how to praise Him in all circumstances.

I am so grieved at my own behavior but so very thankful that the Lord has chastised me. He is Good..Merciful...Kind and Forgiving. I love Him so!
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hope this will bless someone else as it did me. :wink:
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Bless you! I pray for supernatural grace (isn't grace always supernatural!!) to overshadow you and your family in this new season...let Abba reign in you and you take his reign with you in every word and deed for his glory and kingdom to be established.

Thanks for sharing...many of us can relate...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Bless YOU Charlie! Thank you for your kind and generous prayer. I really needed it.