Please help!

Archives for 2011
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Please help!

Post by VigilantSeeker »

Please help me with this quick dream/vision. I feel it has profound meaning! In real life, I love my new job as a 4th grade teacher. I feel I am in God's calling for my life in this new job. I had a dream that I was in an airplane and I was with my child. That's really all I can remember about that part of the dream. The vision/dream ends with my principal asking me to wake her at midnight!! I have always wondered if my principal is a Christian. I have been praying for revelation today. Any help would surely be appreciated.

In His Love,
VS
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

The airplane speak of being in a higher level in your life. The child will either represent your teaching job or the principal you are called to intercede for.

It seems that the principal realizes that she is not spiritually awake, and that if someone doesn't wake her up in time, she may not be able to do so. This is clearly speaking on her spiritual state. The fact that she cannot wake herself up, but needs another to do so for her is saying a lot. I see that in this dream she trusted you to wake her up. That is a big responsibility. That fact that you are trusted to do so, speaks of your character. Now you see, it is God that is trusting you to continue to pray for your principal. I believe she might be a believer simply because it is Christians that tend to fall asleep when they are not walking with God, while an unbeliever tend to be dead spiritually. You have to have been awake at one point spiritually to have fallen asleep.

What I find curious is the fact that your principal wants you to wake her up at the very last minute. I'm wondering why not sooner? Waiting till the last minute leaves room for error. To trust somebody instead of yourself to wake you up is bad enough, especially when it comes to salvation; not to leave enough time or room to be able to wake up without being late is big risk. Its like when you put your alarm clock on to wake up. Usually you would not put it on the time you have to be at work, but 1-3 hours earlier to give you time to prepare in order to be proper for work (You need to shower eat breakfast). You also need enough time to make it to work. May be you prayer might be for her not to wake up till the last minute, but much earlier.

But may be in this dream, its saying that even till the last minute, you prayer will help her wake up from her spiritual sleep.
Diamond Member

Re: Please help!

Post by Newbie »

VigilantSeeker wrote: The vision/dream ends with my principal asking me to wake her at midnight!! I have always wondered if my principal is a Christian. I have been praying for revelation today. Any help would surely be appreciated.

In His Love,
VS
Hello VS, I believe your principal is asking you to wake her up for the 3rd watch which 12am -3am. It looks like you are on 2nd watch which 9pm-12pm. When you are on guard duty, you normally wake the next shift up about 10 minutes before getting off your shift. This is is common in the Army when I was in the field. To wake someone up right when you are getting off is unacceptable and it means that either you had to stay on guard longer while that person is getting ready for shift because if you did not do this you can cause the enemy to infiltrate because your defenses is down.
So it looks like this principal is having you keep up the fort while she attempts to get a few more minutes of zzz's in.
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

Newbie, please forgive my late response on your thoughts here! I never saw this post! Your thoughts and Missy's thoughts came to pass. Although I didn't realize it at the time, I was holding down the fort for my boss. I will not post the whole experience here, but please know that I believe God led me back to this post today so I could receive validation!

Praise God!!

VS
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6