Sucking Out Internal Organs To Make A New Man

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Sucking Out Internal Organs To Make A New Man

Post by Newbie »

Very wierd and vivid scene from my dream this morning:
Me and others are standing in a cul-de-sac in a rural area. I recalled there is a man being chased by another man. The man ends up in the cul-de-sac and has no other place to run, the chaser has something like an invisible vacuum and begins to suck out the innards of this man. As he is being vacummed, I saw that another man is being formed but it is like a man without skin.
Others to include myself became alert by this and we all took off running. I recalled that the man that was doing the vacummed came up to me later on at my house. He was a young black man with this golden brown color to him. His color looked like it was poured on, it reminded me of copper or bronze. I do not recall much after this, but knew the man was there to help me and guide me. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

bumping up
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I recalled that the man that was doing the vacummed came up to me later on at my house. He was a young black man with this golden brown color to him. His color looked like it was poured on, it reminded me of copper or bronze. I do not recall much after this, but knew the man was there to help me and guide me.
Newbie, I really don't have a revelation, but when I was reading this last night, I recalled a story an acquaintance (A) told me.

And what brought her story to mind was the fact that at first this copper/bronze man seems to be evil/dangerous, but then later he approaches you and he's there to help and guide you.

So A, for quite some time, knew she needed deliverance from something, but she nor anyone else could quite identify what it was. Eventually she went for ministry with a man who was a pastor and leader in the tribe she was born into. He identified it as a spirit that was attached to that tribe, which was prayed into her life (probably when she was in the womb) and which was sent to help and protect her.

After she got deliverance from this thing, I caught up with her, and she was angry. Still angry that she'd been carrying this thing all her life and she thought it was God guiding and protecting her, but it turned out it was actually some malevolent thing.

I also thought maybe what you're dealing with here, could be the same as in your other dream you just posted about Avazel (or however you spell it - can't remember - that thing from the movie Fallen, which I've never seen).

For your consideration. Toss if it doesn't sit right.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Hi Newbie,
I believe your dream is showing you how the Lord is forming you into a new creation.. cleaning you up inside (vacuum)... You will be a new creation absent of 'the flesh' (no skin). The process of having the 'flesh' removed from us is unpleasant and we almost always run from it.
The black man with golden brown hair seems to represent an angel of the Lord who is helping Father do this work in you
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

.... additionally, I've heard Paul Keith Davis (I think) or maybe it was Bob Jones speaking about seeing angels with that brassy/golden sheen to them
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thank you both CJ and FB, reflecting over this now, I can see it has to do with dying unto self. What I am getting on the running portion brings to mind of that Jonah, which I had a dream sometime ago with Jonah Hill getting toss about by a hammerhead shark. Yes, CJ this may have to do with generational ties because the first portion of the dream (I had decided to split the dream into segments and this dream was the second sequence) entailed me, my mother, and her boyfriend staying in a former residence of her sister (well one that looked like it anyway) and my newborn baby (my daughter's are teens). Thank you both for your assistance.
@CJ, the dream with Azazel is a dream I believe that is manifesting now and this is entailing my work environment.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Newbie in my scripture study this day, I thought of your dream...

1 Corin 15
45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
Our Final Victory

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—

cul-de-sac has 2 meanings - dead end

and

The cul de sac is an area in the pelvis where fluid can accumulate.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Hi Newbie,

Just a few added thoughts/interpretation

In a course I took with JPJ, he said that your gift is like a vacuum. Your gift is the ability to receive revelation. Your gift is not the revelation(s) but the mode or pathway for receiving revelation. I believe the vacuum in this vision represents the spiritual gift and the chaser is the Lord. In order for this gift to be effective in the kingdom, the Father has to fix our inner man so that we are in a position of full surrender. So I didn't necessarily view the chaser as cleaning out the insides but allowing and helping the man to succumb and surrender. God the Father wants it all. He wants our whole being so that our vessels and gifts can be effectively used by Him. When we succumb and surrender fully, we will be able to operate in our gifts without flesh interfering or and without it having a hold on us (man without skin). He clears out the pathway that is our gift for receiving revelation so that we can hear Him without our flesh acting as a blockage.

Running away from this chaser signifies being scared or hesitant to surrender. Sometimes the Father has to corner us and put us in a position where we have no choice but to surrender (culdesac). It's our choice to surrender or run away.

In reference to the chaser's form: "His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude." -Dan 10:6

What a deep dream this was! Bless the Lord.

Prayerfully,
AWH
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8