Dog--like figure

Archives for 2011
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Dog--like figure

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

I had a quick dream/vision, I was awake when I had it;
I saw this dog like animal, he had green eyes, his snout was like that of a Wolf or German Shepherd, his face was shaped like a fox, he was a muted red color, like he had rolled in clay or something. As this animal stood in front of me we never blinked or looked away we were in a dead locked stare, I was never scared, I didn't feel anger, or anything, if anything I felt comfort and empowerment. As we stared, I watched this dog, disappear slowly like something you would see in a slide show, he morphed into a shadow, and then that shadow fixed itself directly above my head. Then the dream/ vision quickly ended.
Be blessed,
Danca
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Alilbit...

It sounds to me and of course discard if it doesn't fit, but what came up in me is that you have come face to face with the enemy - you stood your ground and it appears you won. However his shadow is Still overhead....I take this as a warning.... What ever you have been battling it seems it is hanging around, a shadow, still following or haunting you. Perhaps there is just a little more work to do to set you completely free?

Again, please discard if it doesn't fit.

Blessings,

Hannah
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

?

anybody else got a definition for this vision
Be blessed,
Danca
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Dog--like figure

Post by Realisticdreamz »

alilbitofHSSpirit wrote:I had a quick dream/vision, I was awake when I had it;
I saw this dog like animal, he had green eyes, his snout was like that of a Wolf or German Shepherd, his face was shaped like a fox, he was a muted red color, like he had rolled in clay or something. As this animal stood in front of me we never blinked or looked away we were in a dead locked stare, I was never scared, I didn't feel anger, or anything, if anything I felt comfort and empowerment. As we stared, I watched this dog, disappear slowly like something you would see in a slide show, he morphed into a shadow, and then that shadow fixed itself directly above my head. Then the dream/ vision quickly ended.
Hi Alibit, just a question, was it a jackal?
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi, lilbit. Sounds like encouragement to me. The enemy will forever shadow the believer. Continue to stand your ground. Greater is He.

blessings on you,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Re: Dog--like figure

Hi Alibit, just a question, was it a jackal?[/quote]
I don't think so
Be blessed,
Danca