Black Mold

Archives for 2011
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I think this water is the water of the Word - it's contaminated and no-one cares. Been seeing that alot lately.
Hi Elle,

I wanted to bring up what you shared about the 2nd black mold dream, I had originally missed your post.
Here is the scripture containing washing of the water with the Word.
It is the next section of Ephesians 5, after the first quoted for the first dream.
It does fit the dream.

Ephesians 5:22-33
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.

In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, because we are members of his body.
"Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church. However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

The dream:
I walk into a hospital.
The plastic container is against a low brick or cement white wall, and on the other side of the wall is a large open room with hospital bed and equipment.

There are other people in the dream, but not identified as anything other than workers.

The main character from a show in the U.S. called Criminal Minds is the surgeon.
A woman lies on the operating table as He is using this contaminated water in her surgery.

The sample I take from the plastic container I place in a test tube.
It is then I open up the container, and see the black mold growing on the sides.

The man (Aaron in the show) Used to be a prosecutor at criminal trials, but is now an FBI profiler and head supervisor of a team of investigators for serious crimes involving serial murderers, or psychologically deranged molesters and murderers.
This Aaron character rarely smiles, seems almost constantly depressed, and is strictly business, rather than emotionally connected to his team outwardly, although there are hints to his depth throughout the show at times.
His job is important, and he does his job very well, keeping focused to find the perpetrators.

The woman, at first thought in my dream, represented a young woman I know that is a controlling and rebellious/promiscuous, who is mentally and emotionally abusive. She looks like a normal clean and upstanding person, but is not. She uses sex to control men.
She also has interest in using drugs to make money, and maybe use herself, but she will not sell them herself, and finds men to do it for her. She identifies as a victim, and has been victimized in some ways in her past, but is now a perpetrator as well.

I now believe it is someone I do not know, but that this character is developed in my dream, to show the type of spirit of this symbolic and unidentified woman.

Now, as I am watching Aaron readying for surgery on this woman, he states she has many more surgeries to go. The woman, is smiling, and eager to have this surgery and following surgeries.

I believe the scripture coincides with the dream first of all because it appears these two people have made a covenant. (liken this to a marriage)
They are in agreement about the surgery and methods to be used, including the water that I tell them is contaminated.

One of the things that came to mind during the short time after having the dream, was the scripture in John 3 that I talked about on His Bloods husbands vision thread.

I believe this dream shows the root cause of the black mold in Joe’s office.

Some possibly key points

Idolatry and vanity.
Recyclable plastic container, for plastic surgeries?
Water contaminated by deadly mold that has grown in darkness.
A man that has good character but is doing something dangerous/bad.
He does not see or hear the truth.
He is in (agreement) covenant with a woman that has bad character, doing something dangerous/bad, because she wants to look good on the outside.
She does not hear or see the truth.
It is a cycle that repeats itself.

Thanks for reflecting and sharing your thoughts,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I was sortof hoping for more input, but I realized that if that were meant to be, it would happen!

The Black Mold issue...

What I have the deepest sense of is that allowing lawlessness lowered the ceiling on what was acceptable.

Light not shed on disobediance, heresies, lewd behavior and abuses allows them to grow, instead of being confronted and dissolved.

In a business, there are peers, supervisors and supervisors of supervisors. There is finally, an owner.

It is not just confrontation. It is what happens when the issue is confronted. What is the outcome? Is there defensiveness? Is there understanding? Is there admittance to wrong? Is the issue swept under the rug because the fear is that if one actually did what needed to be done, then another can of worms would surface..? Or maybe someone would ask the person confronting to be willing to submit to higher accountability themselves?

Fear keeps light out, and allows the mold to grow.

In Revelation 2 it becomes obvious that The Lord sees there is heresy in the church, giving His warning to confront and deal appropriately with it. Appeasing will not suffice. Being passive is not good enough, but it is a big part of the problem.

Repentance is the only answer He gives. Do a 180 degree turn in true grief and understanding of the offenses committed.

This is for those in church leadership and for those who are following the false doctrines!
Leadership needs to feel grief over not confronting evil and those confronted need to feel grief over the sin and come to the truth to be saved.

The teachings of Balaam (divination for financial gain, power over humility, sorcery and sexual immortality, the worship of idols and eating food sacrificed to them)

And the teachings of the Nicolaitans, (Not seeing a need to attempt to be moral or make moral choices due to being saved by Grace through faith)

Both of these areas are heresies.

It is easier to be less accountable than more accountable to others and to God. That is the broad path.
The problem is, the eternal consequence of not truelly dying to oneself and living to Christ.
There isn't another way to heaven except through Him.
Yes He is merciful and full of Grace...but also full of Truth!

I have a picture of a stronghold in my mind.
It is a huge intimidating bully, swimming around in God's pool.
It is protecting what is evil that needs to be confronted and removed.
This force has a huge appetite, but it does not eat when others are watching.
It eats up Gods people and the richest gifts He bestows upon them, because it is allowed to remain free.
This bully receives praise from those it protects because they are able to go in in their sin, or believe they are without fault.
It is fat, possessive of the ones it protects and it is VERY territorial.

By not binding this huge intimidating force, the ones hiding behind it will escape accountability, and those responsible in leadership to maintain the cleanliness and order of the pool will incur the consequences instead.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I walk into a hospital.
The plastic container is against a low brick or cement white wall, and on the other side of the wall is a large open room with hospital bed and equipment.

I was going to toss this dream, but it continues to come to mind.
I believe this hospital is a place of "doctoring up".

doctor up - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive;

There are other people in the dream, but not identified as anything other than workers.

I suppose you could call them immoral support. :D
The sample I take from the plastic container I place in a test tube.

Testing the spirit(s).

It is then I open up the container, and see the black mold growing on the sides.

It is not the Holy Spirit.

The thing is, if I had not given the container holding the water a very close examination, I may have not discovered this.