Man using a camera device causes a baby to die

Archives for 2011
~Jean~
Silver Member

Man using a camera device causes a baby to die

Post by ~Jean~ »

I dreamt there was a man using this camera like device. I had no idea what this device was as he wasn't using it to take pictures. Instead he would point it into the light and click it and then this white powder would come out of it. I saw him do this several times. His look was serious.

Next thing I know and I am the one using this device under his direction. I had no idea what this was even about!

Then two things happen simultaneously:
1) There is a small dial on the back of the device( which reminds me of those openings for the small circular batteries) and it has come open. Some of the powder has gotten on my hand.

2) I see a baby lying beneath a kitchen table. There is blood coming out of the baby's nose and it is dead. An older sibling of the baby is leaning over the baby looking at it. This sibling is not much older then the baby...a toddler.

I tell the man, "THAT"S IT! I AM DONE!" and hand him back his device.

EOD

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am in a season of personal turmoil and having many dreams.
God bless you friend!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

camera refers to vision.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi ~Jean~

For your discernment.
camera like device
I agree with sharpeningstone. A camera refers to vision or seeing.
I am the one using this device under his direction
You've been in a process of doing this yourself - maybe learning.
small circular batteries) and it has come open. Some of the powder has gotten on my hand
Batteries are the power-zone but here they're small. So it could mean you feel quite powerless at times, and in fact, the batteries are damaged, and negatively affecting you.
I see a baby ... and it is dead.
The death of new life. It could mean that you were just starting to live in a new way and this seeing process has hurt you and somehow killed you (in an area).
An older sibling of the baby is leaning over the baby looking at it
It's also affected you in another area, but not so much that it's killed that area.
I tell the man, "THAT"S IT! I AM DONE!" and hand him back his device
You want to give up on seeing/discerning because it's too hard, and you feel the consequences are too much for you.

~Jean~ not sure what area this relates to - whether it's specific or general. Please feel free to say if this is right or whether i've missed it.

I feel to tell you not to be hard on yourself. It's OK. It's really OK.
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

Very interesting to say the least. But the powder? It is what had killed the baby....?????

I thought this was a warning of something wrong I was doing.

Yes, at times being a visionary is hard...and at times I have told the Lord...I changed my mind and to forget it...but always knew that...He knew my heart of hearts and that I want to go to the end knowing I became all I was meant to...

Oh thank you for sharing this....God bless u...both of you...
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
Elle

Post by Elle »

I thought this was a warning of something wrong I was doing.
It may be that, but I don't think so.

I think is is about how you feel and think about things.

My experience with God - when He's pleased and when He's not pleased - is this ...

* Trust Him take risks - He's pleased
* Be fretful, worrying, fearful - He still loves you but that stuff doesn't please Him

I remember the first time I really learnt that lesson. I was really stressed out about something because I was out of my comfort zone. But i was stepping out. It was a relationship thing. I was struggling because I was out of my depth. My reaction was to go off in my brain about certain things. 'Carrying on like a pork chop' is my usual saying. A prophet called me up to pray for me and said 'God is really pleased with you'. My mind couldn't take that in at first because in my mind I was really stuffing up. But I realised that God was pleased because I was taking a BIG risk despite the fact that it was really hard on me. I survived.

You can trust Him.