Buggs bunny cursing

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Buggs bunny cursing

Post by spiritledd »

looking at old car from 40's …i see right foot on gas left foot on brake …gas …break ...gas ...brake …so on and so on …Buggs bunny's voice is saying "i have to get that job"

he is aware some one else is behind him going to apply for the same job ... there is ice on road spinning wheels up hill …other car starts to pass now …Buggs bunny’s voice is real mad ...i think Buggs was even cursing?

then i am at house ...my Mom is alive (IRL she died 11-18-11) ...a friend (D) from past who is an drug addict IRL and his brother (M) who is also drug addict, and is also HIV in IRL are allowed by Mom to drive car

they pull out of drive and roll car on side …older bro (D) runs ...i chase him and he stopped running …we come back to house and (M and D) say they rolled because of the hideaway bed in the trunk

then (D) is looking through magnifying glass at diamond …i found another diamond on the floor and brought it to him to inspect

i was trying to turn some lights on and could not …i find another gem, but this is a ruby some one says “they are falling off of Moms shoes” …i find a whole bunch and scoop into a pile …so did others, but i had the biggest pile, (i smiled about that) :D

then Mom and i are in the Buggs bunny car again …and spinning out of control ...she is sick we crash get separated some how

i go to this bridge and yell Mommmm!!!! ...i hear her faintly, and i go to where she is ...she is in hospital now …she is transformed into chopped up lettuce :? …but she can talk ...they put her in a bell, :? like at hotel "ring for service" type bell ...then they send her down a metal slide in hot water

when she gets through, she is way over heated …and i am worried she is dead ...i am trying to cool her off, ‘cause she can barley talk …some lady pours ice on her, and it helps a little
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

spiritled,

There are some clues why Bugs Bunny was revealed in this dream. A suggestion that may help in understanding further what may be being revealed in this dream is to read through the chacteristics of Bugs Bunny, his personality. There's a section in wikipedia that's titled, "personality and catchphrases," on the topic under the search of Bugs Bunny that has many clues that stand out. Him cursing reveals that his character tends to bring forth curses. The Scripture that comes to mind about this, James 3:3-12. And also, in Leviticus 11:6, the rabbit was considered unclean, so there's some spiritual uncleanliness associated with this character. In addition, he's an 'animated' (definition of animated: one that brings alive or inspires) character, but yet not the right kind of inspiring character (Luke 11:35-36; Matt. 6:23; Isa. 5:20) as even what can be inspiring or lively may not always be for good. He was shown alternating between the break and the gas...'stop, go, stop, go'--I hear with that, so whatever he's portraying is revealing that it's causing an imbalance due to some form of control to achieve something that he's striving for (having to get the job).

These things stood out to me, and hope they help in seeking further understanding in prayer as to what the Lord may reveal to you more so about this.

Jan