Bread With Honey and Husband Does Not want to Drive Van..??

Archives for 2011
clare777
Diamond Member

Bread With Honey and Husband Does Not want to Drive Van..??

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that I had made reservations for me and my husband to meet at a resturaunt. We we arrive, I had already ordered spiced tea for us to drink. My husband tells me that I have to drive our old van now because he could not stand driving it. He wants to drive the new car. So, he walks out of the resturuant and leaves me there. Right when he leaves, I was given a very very very big loaf of bread with honey on top of it. In the dream, I am eating this sweet delicatecy (spell??). I walk outside the restaurant and the van is in front of me. I open the back of it and am looking into the front and see that there is still two seats, one for the driver and then one for the passenger. I call my husband to let him know this and he tells me no, that he cannot stand driving the van (its a converter van that is silver). I then tell him that he forgot to leave the keys . Then he says to me, "Just hotwire it.".
End of dream.

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Not being nosey . . . how are you and your husband getting along right now?

(You don't have to answer)

Cars, trucks, vehicles in particular seem to be used often as symbols of ministry ---- or the things God uses to get us from one place to another.

However, there is a human saying about trading in the old model.

(Please do not hold onto if it does not have the Holy Spirit's nudge)

Anyway, it's as if you already have planned out ormaybe just more organized. But anyway, you planned to meet your husband. That was your plan. Hemet you but did not seem happy about it, only intent to not drive the old vehicle but the "new one".

You had already taken it upon yourself to "order" the drink before he was there. Thereby, he really had not part in the planning.

But in it, he was staunch, that he was not longer driving that vehicle-----

And he just left you there. (Like abandoned)----

Even further, you looking into the van, seeing it still was functional, called to tell him (like you were kinda unaware of what his issue was or just didn't think it was "serious")----

but to him, must have been----- leaving you again, to go on on your own. (home I guess)

Could be the relationship. Could be toward the running of the household. Could be a project that you though you both were up for, but maybe he is not. Or could be a ministry that he's just not into ---but you are. ?????????????????????????

Keep nothing unless the Holy Spirit clicks. & Do pray to the Lord, because we are usually the best ones seated to be able to interpret. Why? Because God gave you the dream, not me.

& He speaks to His children as uniquely as He has made them.

:)
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

P.S. the bread with honey . . .

God's provision, or that's what it reminded me of.

& The honey even made me think of love . . . (the honeycomb, etc) asif God Himself was wooing you, taking care of you--------just as your husband "left".

Just pray. Let Him enlighten you.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)