T.J.'s Coffee Shop

Archives for 2011
Grace
Diamond Member

T.J.'s Coffee Shop

Post by Grace »

Ok this one was particularly vivid even though it seems quite innocuous.

It started in a classroom. It seemed that they were some childhood classmates of mine but we were all adults. Someone made the comment, "We get along so well. Group hug." As we were getting into a group hug, someone responded a little inappropriately, "That's because Liz isn't here." I found myself on the outside of this group hug.

The teacher, who reminded me of Ellen Degeneres, suddenly said, "OK let's do something else. She handed me a sheet of paper with 'muffins' written on it and other people had other items written on theirs. She told us to go and get that item and sent us out the door with a 'Go, go, go.' It was a shopping mall and I turned to the right. Most of the others followed. I stopped someone and asked about a coffee/muffin/ donut / shop. The person was slow to respond so i took off down the hall. I stopped near the end. A young man was standing there and asked if he could help me. "Muffins" I responded.
"Just around the corner." And sure enough there it was, a little coffee shop. As I entered another person in the competition was completing a transaction and ran out the door. The same young man who had responded to me slipped behind the counter and I made some comment. Not sure what. I proceeded to order a dozen of very cute miniature muffins. I paid with a large bill and received a lot of small change. I noticed that the shop name was T.J's in a fancy cursive.

I knew I was not going to win anymore so i jogged down the hall until I met up with a girl holding a sign saying, "Grace and Rose Ann come back." I nodded and started walking back with her. I don't know a Rose Ann.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6