Massive Shaking

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Massive Shaking

Post by Warrior Princess »

Was shopping summer clearance in a store, looking at summer dresses and skirts, all kind of tie dye. Found a nice skirt for just a few dollars, 2.50/3.00 maybe. Was thinking about my kids and a woman told me that I was supposed to call her (if we were going to shop, because they, her and daughter(s) wanted to shop too or something?).

Was living in an upstairs attic apartment of a 3-ish story building with my daughters. All of a sudden I hear sirens and everything begins to shake and rumble for what seemed like a very long time. Out the window I can see the electric lines slapping against the tops of the power poles and making that "Zzzzt" sound really loud. I braced myself and the top of the building fell over and off onto the ground. Then it was a tent, and I was calling out to my girls to see if they were ok (they were) while I tried to change my shirt really fast and get up there to them.

I wasn't sure what had happened, if it was an earthquake or what, I came out of the tent and was looking around trying to figure it out. Saw that there were some construction workers, some of their stuff was damaged/had fallen. I got up some exterior stairs to the kids, they were ok. It looked as if the roof was still there, just bent over and you could hear the creaking up there, so I knew we had to get out fast before it collapsed or fell. I told the kids to pack as much of their essentials as possible, they weren't happy. I needed to call my ex and get him over there or them over there or something.

I go back out and back into the lower levels of the house to talk to a woman, I guess she's the landlady, then I am going to go back up, apparently there was no staircase up to that floor on the inside, but I was sure there had been before. I tried some other hallways, all dead ends. There was a guy there, we were asking him about it too. I finally got back up there again.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

NO ONE ever wants to hear that bad things and times are going to happen. We all want to live in a calm and peaceful world. Unfortunately it isn't like that. Next year will see an unusual amount of earthquakes, in many places you would never think. As the scripture states, there is nothing standing that won't be shaken.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

So you're thinking this is a literal earthquake? I wouldn't rule it out since the Lord gave me a dream about "plates moving" the morning of the Japan earthquake and also gave me a heads up on the tornados this last season. But I was just wondering if that is what you are hearing from Holy Spirit on this one.

I was given 2 scriptures on this so far, but I'm still working on it:

I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and he said: Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake. Amos 9:1

Taking hold of the top of a cedar, he broke off its topmost shoot... Ezekiel 17
~Warrior Princess
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Not just a literal earthquake.............................MANY!!

Mt 24:7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mr 13:8For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Lu 21:11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

(All say the same thing)
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I agree with you that there will be many everywhere. I am just wondering if this is a warning that there will be one here where I am specifically. I am in disaster relief missions and I believe He wants me to get more training in the crisis response aspect of it, i.e., first response vs aftermath. I'm fairly certain I know which organization I am to train with, trying to determine what and and for how long as there are different options.

I was just given Ezekiel 12:3, the highlights I got from different versions:

-Pack your bags like a refugee and go before nightfall. Leave and go to another place.
-Pack your belongings as if you were going on a long trip. Go to another place.
-Prepare supplies for departure.
-House stirring to wrath. Prepare the necessary things for going into exile.

I'm a single parent so it would be a big deal to be away long-term. I think the tent on the ground represents "temporary shelter," and the beginning of the dream references summer, so I am thinking it's probably the shorter term option in the summer. I can't figure out what their dad/my ex represents though.

Thanks for your thoughts, Rev. Let me know if anything else occurs to you.

Blessings,
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Just realized that the window was facing West. (I live in the Midwest.)

And I just remembered this dream I had:

viewtopic.php?p=143759#143759

There's a training in the Pac NW this summer.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Interesting verse I just happened upon randomly...

People of Jerusalem, you are under siege! Gather up your belongings. 18 The Lord is going to throw you out of this land; he is going to crush you until not one of you is left. The Lord has spoken. 19 The people of Jerusalem cried out, "How badly we are hurt! Our wounds will not heal. And we thought this was something we could endure! 20 Our tents are ruined; the ropes that held them have broken. Our children have all gone away; there is no one left to put up our tents again; there is no one to hang their curtains." 21 I answered, "Our leaders are stupid; they do not ask the Lord for guidance. This is why they have failed, and our people have been scattered. 22 Listen! News has come! There is a great commotion in a nation to the north; its army will turn the cities of Judah into a desert, a place where jackals live." 23 Lord, I know that none of us are in charge of our own destiny; none of us have control over our own life. 24 Correct your people, Lord, but do not be too hard on us or punish us when you are angry; that would be the end of us. Jeremiah 10

In the Message...Grab your bags, all you who are under attack. 18 God has given notice: "Attention! I'm evicting Everyone who lives here, And right now - yes, right now! I'm going to press them to the limit, squeeze the life right out of them." 19 But it's a black day for me! Hopelessly wounded, I said, "Why, oh why did I think I could bear it?" 20 My house is ruined - the roof caved in. Our children are gone - we'll never see them again. No one left to help in rebuilding, no one to make a new start! 21 It's because our leaders are stupid. They never asked God for counsel, And so nothing worked right. The people are scattered all over. 22 But listen! Something's coming! A big commotion from the northern borders! Judah's towns about to be smashed, left to all the stray dogs and cats! ~ Jeremiah 10
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The Bible tells of a powerful story regarding twelve spies who scouted out their future in the Promise Land. Ten spies saw giants, but two spies saw abundant grapes. Ten spies returned with a report of fear, but two spies returned with a report of great reward. Even in the midst of something as bitter as a devastating earthquake, God has a mighty plan of redemption that will bring forth something sweet. --Kim Clement
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Was given this today from Habakkuk:

Brace yourself for a shock. Something's about to take place and you're going to find it hard to believe. This vision-message is a witness pointing to what's coming. It aches for the coming--it can hardly wait! And it doesn't lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It's on its way. It will come right on time. God is in his holy Temple--be still and listen! Yahweh is my strength; my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet flexible like those of a deer so I am able to walk--not frozen in terror, but able to overcome mountains!

Anybody getting anything on this dream? Seems to be some urgency.
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Re: Massive Shaking

Post by Newbie »

Warrior Princess wrote: Was shopping summer clearance in a store, looking at summer dresses and skirts, all kind of tie dye. Found a nice skirt for just a few dollars, 2.50/3.00 maybe. Was thinking about my kids and a woman told me that I was supposed to call her (if we were going to shop, because they, her and daughter(s) wanted to shop too or something?).... I go back out and back into the lower levels of the house to talk to a woman, I guess she's the landlady, then I am going to go back up, apparently there was no staircase up to that floor on the inside, but I was sure there had been before. I tried some other hallways, all dead ends. There was a guy there, we were asking him about it too. I finally got back up there again.
Hello WP, the first portion brings to mind the recent dream you had with the packed car of clothing. Are you thinking about a new mantle or have been asking the Lord for a new one? I think clothing in this and your previous one is in regards to a mantle.
The second portion speaks to me as door or oppotunity that was once closed is now becoming open to you again.
The overall theme of the earthquake brings to mind "shaking the foundation". As usual for your consideration.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

There are people of God that are warning America that we are in a place where i would use the words 'hanging in the balance". I believe God Loves America and i dont believe we have reached the "end". But we may be in a place where we are being taken to the woodshed and given a good hard spanking :shock: . There may be earthquakes,,,,, raging weird storms and a another scary..record breaking tornado season. There was a tornado a F3 that hit a place in Arkansa a few days ago in Jan!

Becuase we dont know what plate will be moved ( i live in a area that seldom has any earthquakes. But they have been reported in the past.... if we had a serious.. one that a city in California could easily abosrb... it could be major here). but i do live in a place that is hilly and is in the country side ( a woman who came here years ago from California ,,, Told me something about God telling her this was a "place of safety"...she was in our church for a few years but moved away years ago)... anyhow sence we in a place where a EQ can hit anywhere.... the storm season is around the corner.... and then we have to think about the summer monthes with its own set of scares ( no rain ,,draught) to much rain... floods... Heat waves and hurricanes). Every thinking .. discerning Christian should have a emergency bag in a 'just in case" secenerio. No matter where u live. If u already have one... update it. There is a minsitry that helps provide the body of Christ with such things.There also is alwayes the possiblity of civil unrest when calaminties hit exspecially if more then one follows another. We are in a election year and that in itself is one to cause 'shifting" and upheaval in the spirit world and manifest itself in the natural.

A grab and go back pack for a adult and one for the older kids... if u have any babies or toddlers a emergency diaper bag in the closet could be helpful.

This isent being a fear monger( as some may see it)... its being practical. If something wired and out of the ordinary happens in ur area or even if u live in a place where a EQ is normal ..but one hits thats unsusale hard and u need to leave ASP., u are prepared.It might be wise if u u can remember and aford it to keep ur car or whatever vehicle u use alwayes filled with Gas and have one of those kits in the trunk that are ready made for a cars needs in case of break down..flat tires... ect. I think i have seen them at walmart.

Also there are volcanoes all around the world.. I supect we may see more of them having temper tantrums.

Christians cant be fully exsempt from alwayes being in a place where we are in a bubble and cahos is everywhere and we cherrily go on with no problems or inconfiences , interuptions and danger to present themselves to us in a tangable way. We can believe and should for Gods protection and wisdom in what to do when a hurricane is about to barrel its way into ur town.. or a EQ that hasent hit your area in ur born years wawkwes u up one morening.... But be wise and have something ready . U can buy such emergency bags online from survival stores ( interestingly on the side road to along the ohio river somebody has set up shop with a survival shop being advertised with a sighn along the raod! :roll: ) Or u can make one yourself.If u have the extra $ one for the house and one for your vehicle would be one less thin g to think about and concern yoiur swelf over if u cant get into your house or where ever to get your emergency Kitt. A sleeping bag would be smart to have on standby.
Also we all need to draw closer to Jesus. Maybe your way of doing it wil;l be different then mine... but this is a time to withdraw from the business and craziness of every everyday life as much as we can and try to keep the Lord in your Mind and heart in a place where u dont goa day with oput thinking of him or talking to him erven ifs just a cha or a love songt to him ( this is the LEAST we can do... and im thinking of me here to!). I have a song i love that reminds me of Jesus and his woeing of me called i think called'Get closer to me".

WP// This could be more of a a personal dream for u... about your own EQ in life... and a reminder to be prepared and that God is watching over u and not to worry about the kids,. Thats for u to pray about.Is this a dream for the body of Christ at large? Or is for your own personal preparations? The Hoily Spirit knows all things and we have him to show us the truth!

Be prepared... dont worry... get up everyu day with a zest for life but "be ready".
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Was reminded of this dream today when I read Psalm 75:3

When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm.
~Warrior Princess