Three mean old ladies

Archives for 2011
GlorytoGlory

Three mean old ladies

Post by GlorytoGlory »

In this dream, as i was walking with 3 children there were three old mean ladies, the first old lady was taking the children to get whatever it was that they had lost inside these old apartment bulidings, the second old lady was hanging out of the window with a cigarette watching everybody, so i was about to follow the children with the first old lady the second lady said "I wouldnt do that if i were you!" so i stopped and said "um ok" so i seen the third old lady in a new car just starring, so i jumped in the car she never looked me in the face, she told me to lock the doors, as i was locking the doors one door would lock then another would unlock, in the dream it felt as though someone was coming to kill people then suddenly all the lights went out in the town, and as i looked over the old lady was gone i started praying because i felt afraid, then i woke up.
"A woman's heart should be so deeply buried in Christ that a man has to seek HIM first to find her ."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello G2G, these are just some thoughts and maybe a stretch but I get the feeling that the 3 old woman maybe symbolic of 3 unclean spirits. The 1st lady brings to mind of reversion; if you notice she is taking the children to some old buildings to retrieve somethings that they had lost. The 2nd woman that is smoking brings to mind self-righteousness or pride. The 3rd woman brings to mind ignorance; notice how she ignores you. Now as I am writing the spirit of fear is coming to me as well, because you appear to be filled with this at the end of the dream. These are just thoughts, so toff if miss the mark. I hope this helps and God bless!!!