The Birthing Room

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

The Birthing Room

Post by Newbie »

I am in a open bay or dorm that consisted of multiple metal bunk beds. There were others here, all females to be exact. The beds did not have covering and you could lay down unless you were giving birth. There was one female who picked up a white down comforter and laid on the bottom bunk to give birth. I recalled that I felt cramps and I had a feeling that I was about to give birth. So I grabbed a white down comforter from a storage area by the wall. I recalled that I decided to get in a bed that were away from others. I recalled the area that the young woman from earlier consisted of several people. I decided to be several beds away from this area. There was no doctors or medical equipment. You gave birth by yourself. I awoke right after laying down in the bed.

Note:
I had a dream a few days ago of me holding my baby and feeding her. The baby had a full set of perfect white teeth. I recall that the baby came from out of nowhere but it was my baby. The baby was growing quickly.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Lots of people birthing things right now!

Sounds to me like yours might be a new fellowship of some sort, maybe moving into more intimacy with the Father? The scriptures that come to mind are from Revelation about the Bride in fine white linen dress and in chapter 12 where it talks about the woman giving birth to a child that is caught up to the Father.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks WP, I just wish had a clue to what it could be. I am still trying to find out about this "Kingdom Shift" as well, it keeps popping up. I caught a message in regards to it, but still trying to grasp it. Thank you once again for your wisdom. God bless!!!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

There's definitely a shift happening...and it's in that direction...the sons and daughters manifesting...those who do only what the Father does...the set apart ones (just like you were set apart in your dream).

Maybe a literal new covering/fellowship of believers in the natural for you as well to help you in the process of "becoming." :)

Shalom,
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

AAAGH, I see! Thanks :lol: \o/
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Did that ring a bell? :lol:
~Warrior Princess