Cluster of Grapes hanging from my ceiling

Archives for 2011
GlorytoGlory

Cluster of Grapes hanging from my ceiling

Post by GlorytoGlory »

I was lying on my bed and the grapes were hanging on my ceiling. I didn't know what to think, I wasn't afraid I didn't know what was going on. This is my first time having a real relationship with the Father, I've been praying and fasting a lot. I know its a message but what.
"A woman's heart should be so deeply buried in Christ that a man has to seek HIM first to find her ."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello G2G, grapes brings to mind fruits of the Spirit and Communion or becoming one with Him: Galations 5:22-23, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." John 15:2-8, "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch of mine that bears no fruit, He takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already made clean by the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. If a man does not abide in Me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples."
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi GlorytoGlory,

I just got 'He wants you to partake'.

It's all good.

And I just got this (may refer to something else) ... 'and He's totally able.'
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

A cluster of grapes is something that is heavy laden with fruit . . .

:)

Beautiful.

& the cluster is "birthed" out of the vine . . .

Not of a tree, not of a stem, but out of a vine.

How wonderful.

The Lord is communing/communicating with you . . .

He in you and you in Him . . .

He is the vine, . . . and your are His---you are abiding

And He wants to bear much fruit from you---through you.

Exact interpretation? He will tell your heart, but positive, very positive, very much love shown . . .

& He always ignites this sorta excitement and curiosity at the same time.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)