wedding dress

Archives for 2011
militantone
Gold Member

wedding dress

Post by militantone »

Hello, I saw myself in a wedding dress with purple and pink flowers with white gloves on like the ones r those Disney princesses would wear.
God Bless
militantone
Gold Member

Post by militantone »

I concluded it to be a wedding dress but it definitely was like a strapless white ball gown.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. ~ Revelation 21

Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean ; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9 Then he said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19

The fairy tale is beginning! You've been invited to the ball! The warrior Bride is manifesting! Maybe this is a call to you to get in the "ball game," find out what "righteous acts" he wants you to do?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."