house sitting

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

house sitting

Post by spiritledd »

i thought i was house sitting for my very rich boss, yet i had my own room that was a recording studio …i had for some reason taken the master bed to the garage and was doing work with a saw

the bed transformed into truck bed …then i did not know how to get the bed back in house by myself

a large crowd of women knocked on the door …i remember thinking “oh no the house is dirty” :oops: …they wanted to come in… i would not let them in …but i said they could go out back to the deck … i served them food and drink …they kept asking questions and were so loving …i was getting more food and all the sudden they had come into the house

there were a lot of them... all through the house ...they were all older women …they were "ooing and awing" over the beautiful house …they wanted a tour, but i said “my house is dirty” they offered to clean it …so they did :D …my bed and bathroom were in the worst shape

one thing that stood out was putting all these stuffed animals and pillows back on the king size bed …it had to be just so, for the wife of my boss :? …i found out upon waking the house was actually mine which surprised me :D