Crashing into the "King's Seat"

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Crashing into the "King's Seat"

Post by Newbie »

Hello all, I had this dream a while ago and and posted it. However, a certain part of it keeps coming up and I am seeking guidance.
Dream:
Me and others are in a field, the grass is green and tall and in the background is mountains which is translated as "King's seat" (it is called Königstuhl in German). The clouds are sitting low and it looks to be foggy. I am not sure if these are clouds are if it simply foggy. But I could see a huge shadow of an airplane and for a moment, the 911 attacks came to mind in regards to how the airplane shadows looked (you have to see footage of the plane shadow on 9-11 to understand what I am talking about. These shadows bought about a feeling of impending disaster or doom). Suddenly this huge American Airline plane comes into sight and shortly afterwards it crashes into the side of this mountain. I recalled seeing the plane explode and debris flying all over. Shortly after this, some people were raptured to include my two youngest. Me and others were left behind and we were wandering in the jungle. Also after the rapture, everything turned pitch black. Shortly before I woke, I recalled seeing this powerful political couple in a plane; however, I did not trust them. EOD

The plane crashing into the "King's seat" is what my attention is being drawn to. Any thoughts?
joshuadaniel

Post by joshuadaniel »

Mount Zion maybe?...where Yeshua is to return...just a thought...
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

An attempt to over throw the kingdom of God? Islam?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Others have had similar dreams about planes crashing into mountains recently...

The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone," 8 and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense."They stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do. 9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. 11 Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul. 12 Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation. 1 Peter 2

I have been seeing a "crash" of some kind in my dreams as well, very long and great shaking, etc. The name of the mountain, the low hanging clouds, all seem to represent judgment coming to the USA, she will "stumble" over the mountain, after which the world will get much much darker spiritually, i.e., the Great Tribulation, and alliances between powers will be revealed. We know these things are going to happen. Those who are not found in Him will be in fear (shadows, impending doom) but for us our hope is in him.

Something you have recently come into might be telling you the way to prepare.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."