two missiles

Archives for 2011
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

two missiles

Post by TamaraLynne »

In my dream I was in a city but on a playground...I was apparently playing on some kind of metal bar equipment and a cartoon missile about three feet tall ...bottom was black and top was white or cream color...the missile apparently was aimed at me...I was its target. The pointy top could bend and served as a nose..the missile had eyes and when it got to me somehow I was not its target anymore....it was communicating or trying to communicate that its new target was another missile just like himself only smaller. The communicating missile followed me into a classroom with wooden desks. As class either begins or ends..not sure....someone lets me know that I will be going back in time and I was going to Marry Brian woody woodhouse. I was not sure about all this because I still had the memory of my husband and kids from this life...was not sure I wanted to marry Brian woody woodhouse...Someone let me know if I did then Brian would have a better life...

I looked up the name brian which means high and nobel...woody woodhouse is a musician or an MC and he said his job was to connect the dots
I looked up MC and I found out they make a wedding go more smoothly by announcing what is going to happen next and they keep it entertaining and on a happy note.
Not sure if this is a pizza dream or not....the building of the city in my dream were a bit old and made of stone just like in Syria. The little tiny missile was to the left of the school and in the city and the little missile was aiming at a building...the bigger missile was going to take out the little missile
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

In April of this year, I had a dream about Syrian missiles being launched. Now me and a bunch of people are having Syrian/missile dreams like crazy. I believe from what I have gotten so far, that Syria is symbolic of something.

Isaiah 10 has a lot of "missile imagery" in it when you look at all of the translations out there: O my people who live in Zion, do not be afraid of the Assyrians, who beat you with a rod and lift up a club against you, as Egypt did. Under the canopy of God's bright glory a fierce fire will break out. 17 Israel's Light will burst into a conflagration. The Holy will explode into a firestorm, And in one day burn to cinders every last Assyrian thornbush.

The point of the chapter is that Assyria was being used to discipline Israel, but eventually Yahweh would deal with Assyria themselves. Your big missile/little missile reminds me of that.

The "pointy top" reminds me of this: But now watch this: The Master, God-of-the-Angel-Armies, swings his ax and lops the branches, Chops down the giant trees, lays flat the towering forest-on-the-march. 34 His ax will make toothpicks of that forest, that Lebanon-like army reduced to kindling.

Class beginning/ending: transition from one season to another
The wedding reference and "high and noble" reference has to do with the bride being made without spot or wrinkle, cleaning us up, the righteous acts of the saints in prep for the marriage supper of the bride to the Lamb.

Time for us to get off the playground and get serious about "marriage"...things are coming to a head. Might be some old promises or assignments that you need to revisit because they are about to come to pass and bring you great blessing.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."