BUFFALO'S OR BULLS?

Archives for 2011
Servantleader
Gold Member

BUFFALO'S OR BULLS?

Post by Servantleader »

Dreamt that I went to a class/school that was being held outdoors. There was a famous older man seated with us, but he wasn't the instructor. There is more that scene than I can remember/articulate. Next I go to visit my older sister who was glad to see me because she wanted her hair washed. In her living room was a toilet which (I had to use but couldn't) because she was afraid that the floor was too fragile. She couldn't figure out how to wash her own hair, so I demonstrated by washing mine and put at blue bandanna around it for style and left walking again.

Next, I arrive at the house where I grew up. It is vacant and looks like work is being done on it. Then an angry almost sinster man dressed in painter work clothes comes to the door and I go away to my next door neighbors house (IRL they are like family). As I start there I notice a herd of buffalo, and I thot, a saw bull with horns - they appear to be coming at me - although only 1-2 approached me. However, these buffalo/bulls were not large, they were med-sm in stature. Anyway, I panicked, and rang the doorbell, banged on the door. They let me in. The grandmother was watching from inside. Then some of the bulls/buffalos came to their door and they let them in! Ugh! But they kept going past me.