Map of Leaders

Archives for 2011
Mona
Platinum Member

Map of Leaders

Post by Mona »

I am wondering and pondering this vision I had last night. Im not sure if the Lord was communicating something in what I was asking him in prayer or was trying to show me something other than that.

Anyway..I was asking the Lord if I should go back to school and if I should go to ministry school..earlier I was looking at Rhema Bible Training Center or Oral Roberts University online trying to find out if any of the bible colleges in the area are afflilated with these.

So as I was asking the Lord in prayer and in reguards to these things I had a vision....I saw a map of the United States..the map was actually formed and created out of post it notes of certain colors. I remember seeing pink and green pastel post it notes mostlly. Each post it note represented a state but on each post it note was a picture of a particular leader..not sure if political or if ministry leader...I did notice that these were older men and what seemed to be displayed by their picture of good stature.. It was a professional picture which was a representation of an office position. They were dressed in professional attire such as suit and tie.

Thanks ahead of time for any insight or revelation

Love In Him
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi Mona,

I'm wondering if this means to choose your training depending on the reputation of the head of each particular institution?

For example, I know of a christian organisation that has a good reputation generally, but some individuals have had very bad (cult-like) experiences from being involved in certain of the locations. This has been because of the people running that particular location.

So just because these places have good reps, generally, maybe a particular place won't be right for you, individually.

So I would suggest doing a bit of research.

Also, be led by peace.

When I have to make a decision like this, I know I have a tendancy to think practically, so I also have to consciously stop and listen to my gut (spirit).