Pilot Stalker

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Pilot Stalker

Post by Warrior Princess »

There was a baby covered with a tallit (prayer shawl). People were crying.

On a small jet plane, pilot is Stephen Root from the show "News Radio." We are flying right next to the ground and a wind comes and blows us off course so he radios in and says we need to try the approach again. The pilot informs all of us on the plane about the wind, etc. I'm sitting on the floor and there are a lot of boxes. Then, we're rolling through the parking lot of a grocery store and I am joking about people thinking the jet was mine and how funny the idea of taking your jet to the store would be and telling them, "I just needed a few things for my trip." So we try to take off and the pilot is so enamored with me (jealousy) he can't fly the plane. He radios in and says something about trying it another day.

Then I'm in a house that's got dark brown wood paneling and there's something about being teen aged again and this guy chasing me around, I think it might have been Aaron. Something about my brother happened, and then I'm outside on an iPod checking my FB wall posts and the pilot guy is stalking me (posting like crazy to me) on FB!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."