Green bottles with sound in them

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Green bottles with sound in them

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I had a vision where I saw green bottles and suddenly water started to flow out of the green bottles.

Next, I could see the green bottles suspended in the air and I knew there were 'living sounds' (sounds of heaven) in the bottles and the background was something like snow capped Austrian Alps.

Next the green bottles shattered and the sounds were everywhere.
Blessings,

L.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Wow...I think this is an end time dream and we must be close!

I believe the bottles are restored believers through whom the Lord pours out his spirit in the last days as told in Joel 2. It happens suddenly. I think the mountains probably represent Mt. Zion, Isaiah and Micah talk about the law going forth from the Mountain of Zion. I think this is also a reference to the New Jerusalem (the Bride) mentioned in Rev, "coming down out of heaven from God." I'm thinking the bottles shattering is symbolic of our transformation from flesh to spirit!

Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. 24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. 25 "I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm-- my great army that I sent among you. 26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed. 27 Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.
28 "And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. 29 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days. Joel 2

This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem: 2 In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and all nations will stream to it. 3 Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. 5 Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the LORD. Isaiah 2 This is also in Micah 4.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." 5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Revelation 21
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."