EARLY MORNING VISON OF THE WHITE HOUSE BURNING

Archives for 2011
barukh1
Platinum Member

EARLY MORNING VISON OF THE WHITE HOUSE BURNING

Post by barukh1 »

IT IS NIGHT AS ALL IS BLACK AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE. THERE ARE FLAMES COMING OUT OF THE WINDOWS AND AROUND THE PILLARS OF THE HOUSE. IT MOVES ACROSS MY VISION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND THEN IT FADES...I BELIEVE WE NEED TO PRAY FOR OUR NATION.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Speaks to me. The White House represents leadership... as in *the gatekeepers of our nation* The windows are their 'worldly' views and the pillars (the support of this worldy view) is about to be reduced to ashes.

HE SHALL make Himself known...in order to build up...some things must first be razed. The glory shall be His and His ALONE.

beauty from ashes..

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I am assuming your feeling when seeing was one of forboding?

The vision, from left to right, could be the Lord having you take it all in, . . . of could be indicitive of the political terms

"left" and "right" and "left wing" vs. "right wing".

Had your feeling not been forboding, then could be that the Holy Spirit's fire would engulf someone in or the entirety of the white house.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I've been having dreams recently of the White House also. I believe the "White House" is the Bride, the Church. Last night I had a very disturbing dream about the Rebellion--the Apostasy, the Abomination of Desolation--all the same thing according to Daniel--this happens IN THE CHURCH. We're about to enter the fires of testing and purification to see whose hearts are really his. The enemy has come to make war with us and to try to get us into pride and rebellion, make our love grow cold because of lawlessness, etc. And the "left to right" means it's happening in the spirit and is about to manifest in the natural. This is likely the Tribulation. And the manifestation of it will certainly affect our nation, so that is another layer to it.

Here are the scriptures I was given:

1 Sam 15:23
Revelation 12
Hebrews 3:7-19
Matthew 22:2-14
Matthew 25:10-12
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Discerning, Imavessel and Warrior Princess thank you all for your posts. I will have much to pray on. I also...not knowing if it makes a difference..In the vision it was the dome that was burning. I did not see the bottom of the building but the dome was ingulfed.Just been thinking about it and thinking maybe since it is the "top" or the "top leaders" or something...dont know..just thinking...
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Re: EARLY MORNING VISON OF THE WHITE HOUSE BURNING

Post by Warrior Princess »

barukh1 wrote:IT IS NIGHT AS ALL IS BLACK AROUND THE WHITE HOUSE. THERE ARE FLAMES COMING OUT OF THE WINDOWS AND AROUND THE PILLARS OF THE HOUSE. IT MOVES ACROSS MY VISION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND THEN IT FADES...I BELIEVE WE NEED TO PRAY FOR OUR NATION.
So the WINDOWS and the PILLARS and the DOME?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

yes...windows pillars and dome
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

When I think of dome, I think of the head. Perhaps those that are in the upper echelon of our government. Your dream brings to mind another member's dream, involving the Preident, his wife, and someone planting something in her purse. I believe that was a call for prayer and I believe this dream maybe as well. Toss if miss the mark.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Lu 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

I look at this posting from a different perspective then a natural disaster or some eminent prophesied event, rather one last firing of Holy Spirit, that will begin in the upper rooms of government, then the basement and out the windows. The night all around speaks of the darkness of sin that is trying to overtake America. A shake up that will be orchestrated by God Himself....I believe He will touch the heart of the president and those who work along side him, even to the cooks and maids of the White house. This is NOT an Atheist nation as someone proclaimed! Watch His hand in the seasons ahead, as things will begin to take a shift. Holy Spirit will send His fire to convict, deliver and let people know He is God, no matter all the deceit in the White House, and government in general. He has the last say so. It is God who set up America, and on the truths of 'In God We Trust'....If He is turned away, then comes total destruction. So yes, if God so leads you to pray for the President then do so. But know as well, when God continually tries to draw you and you turn Him away, He will cut you off and that without remedy....
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Well said, RevK....except that it has been prophesied and it is immiment. That is, ready to take place.

The above quoted scripture is one of many mission statements delcared by Jesus. He knew His ministry would bring division and cautioned to expect as much. He gave a specific word to those who were walking around in spiritual blindness and, thus, unable to discern the signs of the times which was a dangerous thing, indeed. Hypocrites, He called them. What follows is a message of [personal] repentance.

I find this particular chapter to be one of the richest, if such a thing is even possible. There is much buried treasure here if one is willing to dig a bit...it contains a passage unique to Luke's account which seems to draw one's attention....like the X that 'marks the spot' on a map.

Truth is sometimes painful & division is a given. The Word is sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. (Heb 4:12)

We all need to learn to discern what the breezes are blowing through our lives. The clock is ticking..

blessings all around,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17