Mother and sticky note with Half and Half on it

Archives for 2011
victoriousone
Bronze Member

Mother and sticky note with Half and Half on it

Post by victoriousone »

I need help with this one. I dreamt that I was walking from one office into my own office when I notice on my office door was written HALF & HALF on a sticky note folded in half stuck on the door. When I opened the door my own mother was sitting in the chair to the side of my desk. I said I didn't expect you to be here yet... I don't remember all that followed after that.. If anyone has an interpretation that may help I would appreciate it. Thanks
Victorious One
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello V1 are you on the fence about something? Kind of like 50/50 about something.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I believe you're being shown the state of much of the Church right now (Mother). Revelation 3 talks about her being asleep and lukewarm, stagnant (mother in the chair). This is a direct result of compromise, mixture of paganism and idolatry. Many of Yahweh's feasts and sabbaths were outlawed by the Roman Catholic church and new feasts and sabbaths were set up on the pagan feast days such as Easter (Ishtar, Ashtoreth) and even Christmas (saturnalia, the sun-god). The myth was generated that Yahweh's feasts and sabbaths and laws were no longer necessary--they actually became illegal under penalty of death--and thus you have the modern day "church." But we know that adding contaminants always results in a less pure mixture, not a more pure one. Granted, the PENALTY OF DEATH for breaking his laws is nailed to the cross, but the truth that the enemy does not want us to know, is that all the of the blessings and protection associated with KEEPING his ways STILL APPLY! If we choose not to keep his ways, then we open ourselves up to the enemy's curse and the natural and spiritual consequences of not walking under that umbrella. Yeshua (Jesus) came to properly interpret his commands (because man had made it about doing it in their own strength and pride vs out of love for God and man and by the conviction and power of the Holy Spirit). He came to show us HOW to walk in his ways as he originally intended, the Torah (ALL of his commandments both Old and New) teach us HOW to love God and others properly. And when we think about all of this in context of the Bride, these are our wedding vows (the sabbaths and feasts-Exodus 13 and 31, a PERPETUAL covenant, a sign on the forehead and hand of our covenant with him, vows/covenant that has never gone away, not a new covenant but a RE-newed one) and our wedding dress (the righteous acts of the saints in Revelation, faith without deeds is dead, James)! All of these feasts and sabbaths are highly prophetic and symbolic and reveal much...as well as being rehearsal for the Wedding...when he returns we'll be back on his calendar, so those who learn now will be ahead of the game methinks. ;)

Where this puts us in the prophetic timeline is maybe a surprise to you...or maybe like me it was a shock to realize all of what I mentioned above...NEVER would have expected that I was in BABYLON when he called me out--I thought I already had! But what I have realized is that it is a continual process of him getting the Babylon and the Egypt out of us. You may not be ready to hear this yet either. Does this bear witness with you at all? Or am I totally off?!

Blessings,
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
victoriousone
Bronze Member

Babylon

Post by victoriousone »

Hi warrior princess I am not sure I totally understand what you are telling me. I will read the scriptures you posted but I'm not totally sure I understand what you mean by getting the babylon and Egypt out of us? The only thing that is pulling me in two directions is my love for God and my love for my husband who is worldly. Other than that I'm not sure I see or understand what you ate sharing with me. Thanks for your help
Victorious One
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

The half and half makes me think of how some only prefer the "sweet" easy paletable in their ears

But others prefer only substance

Some preachers go all one way or the other - - -

Entire churches go one way or the other.

The Word says in the latter days many will go off----prefering to hear what they want to hear kind of thing.

& Of course, the great "falling away".

The half and half speaks of your task being more "balanced".

Your mother is an authority figure in your life, or was---whichever the case may be. She might represent herself or just the Authority . . .

and your office denotes your "work" . . . which could be the particular things He will have you do, for His pupose . . .

You seemed surprised that your mother was alaready there, as if you expected her to come later . . .

Perhaps the task at hand is now going to come sooner than expected.

*On a much more human note-----are you kinda engrossed with work? Because if so, the sticky note could be telling you that you need to be more equally divided between work and all that is outside of------ you know, "half and half".

& You know, Jesus is coming . . .
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Sorry if I was confusing! I think maybe the Lord wants to give you an assignment, bring you into your own ministry, but there are some things he wants to deal with first to prepare you. Maybe mindsets that need to change, paradigms that need to shift, etc.

Does that make more sense? Toss it if it doesn't fit. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."