Back at high school looking for directions...

Archives for 2011
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Back at high school looking for directions...

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings to all and may this year be your best year yet!

Not sure if this one was from my own conscience or the Lord but it seems to have a simple message that I thought of sharing.

I found myself at high school with someone (I do not recall who) and realized that I did not know where my classes were or what classes I was taking and so I decided to stop by the office to get this information.

I went into the office and told a lady there that I needed to know where my classes were and which ones I am taking. She told me "you are supposed to be getting three meals a day and a steak sandwich for breakfast."

I remember thinking, wow a steak sandwich for breakfast, that sounds good! EOD

Any input is appreciated. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

To add understanding to the dream:

This dream was about starting out the day with the meat of the Word, sandwiching my day in the meat of the Word; being fed properly for direction, instruction and knowledge.

This dream came after months of being very busy, my internet not working [modem problems], my computer having problems, fixing my daughters computers, fixing things around the house, then the holidays, and having company --- and not having enough time studying. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

yes i totally agree

the person you were with was likely the Holy Spirit