blue GRASS

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

blue GRASS

Post by ElijahsTask »

http://www.housebeautiful.com/cm/houseb ... ue-xlg.jpg

last night after praying, I lay there seeing this (see above) color of blue grass in my mind. Couldn't seem to shake the image. I saw it up close from a side view and then as if I were laying in the grass looking up at it.

Pondering it's meaning, if any, (yes, I thought of blue grass music but quickly decided that wan't the meaning except to give me a nice laugh)

I think this is odd and I considered posting this as a question then thought it was silly.... I came on and saw what does "blue fire"mean and thought, why not .... thus the post:wink:

I still think it's odd and may have no value to it at all, but i have learned recently, it just might have value and to post things any way :wink:

You can give me your thoughts, and opinions and even suggest i toss it if you want to :wink:

thanks

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, grass in itself can symbolize masses of people or humanity. The color blue in this case may mean masses of people that needs healing. The color blue in this case brings to mind that old Crystal Gayle song: "Make my Brown Eyes Blue" and to me speaks of those that are down or depressed; hence blue. On a positive note, blue symbolizes the Holy Spirit and could be twofold in that He is healing those that are feeling "blue" with His Spirit. Just some things to consider and toss if it does not make sense.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

(yes, I thought of blue grass music but quickly decided that wan't the meaning except to give me a nice laugh)
I hear ya...see you've already discarded this reference. Nevertheless, just gotta say...this speaks to me of worship...flowing freely in The Spirit.

fwiw,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen:

great responses ladies!!! I thank you

I know of so many I have been praying for that need healing

THIS is an encouragement.......

the bluegrass music however, was not difficult to toss lol :wink:

love you guys!

oh.... what does "fwiw" mean?
:shock:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

fwiw = for what it's worth
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

The first word that came to me is........................Kentucky!!!

:D
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Had a dream recently about my old neighborhood & it was called 'Blue Grass'. I liked the definition of Kentucky the best. Looked up the meaning of Kentucky in my dream book & it means: Land of tomorrow.
Pretty cool stuff! Thanks for this posting! Blessings, SpecialK
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

The origin of 'Kentucky' comes from an Iroquois word meaning "meadow lands". Perhaps a Wyandot (Iroquoian) word meaning "meadow" (cf. Seneca geda'geh "at the field")
discerning