school assignment/fight with bus driver/dad/basic training

Archives for 2012
Four Years
Diamond Member

school assignment/fight with bus driver/dad/basic training

Post by Four Years »

man i had a bad day yesterday wherein i was weak and sinned badly against the lord but i didn't want to accept it and in all the hours leading up to this dream i'm about to share, i was trying to be sincerely apologetic

i dreamed i was back in school again

i had some assignment i had to do the previous night but i didn't do so well so the teacher was going to let me redo it

it FELT like it was the last day of school though but she was somehow going to let me redo the assignment for my sake

the teacher looked like...if not was...Judge Milian from the tv show "People's Court"

at one point while i was waiting for the bus, she came along and she started touching me inappropriately and i actually did the same to her :shock:

then i went to get on the bus

the bus driver was some guy, some mean old man

at one point, i walked up to the front of the bus because my stop was coming up and the bus driver assertively told me to sit down or grab a rail or something

then for some reason he ended up telling me several times until i finally snapped and yelled back at him "I am!"

then he and i got into this argument

it felt tense and embarrassing. i could feel the scrutiny of some other even younger kids on the bus, plus my sister was with me and she seemed upset at the fact i was doing this.

i felt like i was in trouble because of what i was saying to the bus driver, like i was going to get expelled from school one the superintendents found out about the incident

then when me and my sister got home, we went inside and it was like the house all of a sudden turned into the living room of...once again...my Grandparents' old Florida house.

my dad was sitting on the couch and he immediately began to question me about the school assignment i talked about earlier. he apparently somehow looked up my school work progress online and found out i failed that assignment.

my sister was sitting there with my dad and i told her she shouldn't be sitting there while my dad and i argued.

my dad then told me himself that i could redo the assignment to which i told him that the teacher was already letting me do that anyway.
Last edited by Four Years on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

there was a 2nd part to this dream

after all that ended, the dream then changed

i was now on a military base

it seemed to be my local state military base because it was like i was at MEPS Center...Military Entrance Processing Station

i was already in full Basic Training uniform though...boots and all

then all of a sudden it was like the base was getting bombed yet i wasn't too shocked or horrified by it either

then i and a few other recruits ran to get on yet another bus

the bus was taking us to Basic Training strangely

the bus driver on this bus was very relaxed, like the bus driver from the Simpsons and he didn't seemed freaked out about the bombing back at the bas either

it was weird, i was already dressed for Basic Training and had my gear bag and everything already to go BEFORE i even got there
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

i was already dressed for Basic Training and had my gear bag and everything already to go BEFORE i even got there
Jeremiah 29:11
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

so what should i be doing in order for Jeremiah 29:11 to manifest?

Basic Training...over what though? sin issues or job issue?
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

it's amazing looking back at dreams from years ago...not even remembering that i dreamt that...being surprised that i even did

does this apply even now?

Jeremiah 29:11?

why was my dad in this dream?

i'm really concerned about this Computer Networking charade