Dream or Vision

Archives for 2012
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Dream or Vision

Post by LadyinChrist »

As I was waking this morning, I saw in a dream or vision, a police car/police SUV across the street parked in front of my neighbors home.

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

I find in years of dream interpretation.. that even the name of the street, or the meanings of the names of the people who live across the street can mean things.. for future reference.. even the house or fire numbers at that location can be clues to scriptures etc.

Police can mean;
they protect and serve.. can be angelic

can mean they are, or are not "lawless".. in this case maybe coming out of lawlessness..

Just something to ponder.. I pray you get interpretation soon, you will.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Thankyou Morningglory, I didn't think of some of those things....

I can say there has been suspicions of that home...possible drugs, witchcraft, etc...they are family to my next door neighbors. I never paid much attention to that family until my next door neighbors moved in last year. Crazy stuff has happened here since then. I have to pray alot to say the least. They don't like me because I am aware of what they are doing....A few months ago, in the night a huge figure showed up in my bedroom with a black covering and a clown face, very tall. Just popped into my bedroom, I plead the blood of Jesus and it was gone.... One of the most strangest evil things, but I believe it might be my neighbor across the street. I have heard chants. I believe they are using witchcraft to hide what they do, so I pray for the police dept. quite a lot. It's a very wicked scene.

They are a mixed family. Puerto Rican/african am.

The police SUV was facing the front of the home, meaning the front bumper was facing the front of the home, in front of the front door.

The name of the street is Ford St.

I don't know the names of the people, I know the name of the little boy who lives there, because he goes to the same school as my son.
The little boy can hardly speak. :( speech impediment.
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Thu May 03, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Re: Dream or Vision

Post by Newbie »

LadyinChrist wrote:As I was waking this morning, I saw in a dream or vision, a police car/police SUV across the street parked in front of my neighbors home.

Lady
Hello Lady, this maybe literal. I recalled helping another believer with a dream in which his neighbor had a hearse in front of the house. I thought it was something symbolic at the time; however, a few days later, the neighbor was found dead in her house. She had died over that weekend and her body was found that Monday. So this may be literal and a call to pray for the Lord to keep His hand over the matter. As usual toss if it does not speak.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hello Lady, this maybe literal. I recalled helping another believer with a dream in which his neighbor had a hearse in front of the house. I thought it was something symbolic at the time; however, a few days later, the neighbor was found dead in her house. She had died over that weekend and her body was found that Monday. So this may be literal and a call to pray for the Lord to keep His hand over the matter. As usual toss if it does not speak.
That is something Newbie. I'm sure you both were surprised. I'm also thinking this one might be literal.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

The word 'emergency' comes to my mind. I think it's a call to pray for these neighbors ASAP. I also find it interesting you saw law enforcement and not an ambulance or fire truck. hmmmm...
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I was going back over my dreams/visions. I forgot about this one.
But in the Fall maybe 3 or 4 months later, the guy across the street was arrested for abusing his wife. She then got an Ord of Prot, and he was arrested again. He got out of jail, and returned back there again.

Just like the vision there was a police car, and a police SUV.