BROWN SHOE STEPS ON LOUISIANA

Archives for 2012
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

TexasTransplant wrote: There wasn't any weather for me to notice there, I simply 'noticed' Shreveport's name and location for the first time. This could be nothing, or it could've been the Lord wanting me to pray for the area's people. Interesting story.
Welcome...to the Twilight Zone (dodododo dodododo)

Seriously though...
Warrior Princess wrote: I'm wondering if the dream and the fireball aren't a warning about the sinkhole.
The fireball was what hit the ground. Radar picked up something moving rapidly through the air from Florida that hit at the spot also. Some speculate meteor, some say a missile. Some are saying it was an attempt to activate the major fault line (to institute Marshal Law like O has been moving toward). Also, some of those salt domes you were talking about may have been filled with nuclear material. ALSO there was a similar detonation in Russia last week. I don't know what is going on, but they won't let firefighters into the area for security reasons. Very fishy.
Psalms 144:1
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Oh sorry, I hadn't watched your video link yet!

You know I was reading the fox article and at the beginning it says it was night and people were thrown out of their beds, but then a few paragraphs later it says a jail and SCHOOLS were evacuated...schools aren't open at night when people would be in bed!!!!!!

:?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Texas maybe you were directed to that area's radar because in the video link a few posts up, they captured something on radar.

I did see a report that there is radiation coming from that sinkhole.

I understand the fireball hit the ground. I'm thinking that if it was indeed a natural event such as a meteor, it may have been a sign, just like the original dream is a sign of something coming...not a sign of itself, but something yet to come.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Your dream came back to forefront when a woman of God sent this to me: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... n-seconds/
I am not sure if you got clarity over this one.