They want to cut my hair

Archives for 2012
Gold
Diamond Member

They want to cut my hair

Post by Gold »

In the dream Im at some house and there is this group of people from a movie company that want me to be in their big time movie, BUT they want me to cut my hair really short to be in the movie. I wont let them cut my hair and they keep telling me that I have to and its for the best,etc.and I get upset and tell them no and that I just wont be in the movie then and they are trying to force me to do what they want and I run out of the house at this point I can see that I have really long brown hair ( which I dont in real life) and I am wearing a square dance county dress in red checkerboard material and I run out of the house and the movie people send one of thieir people after me and its this younger guy and his body is shaped like a donut and hes running after me and I have my jewerly box under my arm and its slowing me down from running and so I throw it down on the ground and I get away and I end up working for some rock band as a back up singer making good money,and they let me keep my hair the way I like
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Glory to God!

Post by Mary Cherry »

Good morning Gold, I feel that someone or something is trying to pull you back into a situation or a way of life. They are trying to make it seem that is good for you, but you are questionable and watchful. They want you to denounce your convenant with God (the things of God) and you disagree. You have repented from that way of life and are not wanting to go back. You struggle with this. There is a man that is teaching, but not teaching the word of God who is trying to convice you that this is the right way to go. Your pride has been a factor but you have let it go and are now chasing after the things of God even the more! Now you sing praises to the "Rock of your Salvation" because you know is blessing your finances and your relationship with him is now stronger than ever! This was a test and you passed with flying colors! Glory to God!
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

wow awsome interpretation,thanks

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

this is the reply I got from another site, it seems to fit:

this dream was given to you to provide direction and encouragement.
There are things in your life (or career) that are not turning out the way
that you had hoped. There are also plenty of people telling you what they
think you should do based on how they “see you”. The dream reveals a need
to explore the special abilities given to you from your creator and to
begin to dream big about how your desires may come to pass when given
proper attention. No matter how convincing or logical, the voices from
the world around you are pulling you in a direction not meant for you and
you have a deep need to follow your dreams. You have more wisdom than you
realize. Your creator is letting you know that it’s your move. As you
make choices to move into who you are in God, you will see more power and
beauty in being set apart to be uniquely created as someone special.

Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

Plus the people I was living with back at that time,wanted me to cut my hair.

spiritledd
Diamond Member

"seems to fit"

Post by spiritledd »

:? two interps ...opposite directions ...please don't take offense Mary Cherry

but "seems to fit" is resonating more with me
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

just saw this.
When i think of a woman in long hair and a pretty dress as u describe i think of ' old fashioned ethics,, or the purity and sweetness that such once represented. This world system hates purity and uprightness and godliness and the poreasures of thew system to dress.. style our look and walk thier walk is bnecoming very intense. The dream may in part show u the pressure ur feeling to conform. i would encourage u t o find out from God himself how he wants u to represent him in this world.. in dress.. sty;le and in everything. U wonrt get the encouragement from teh world and at times persecution. This is where u go to God and find out how he wants u to show urself in this world. To some he may say 'dont cut ur hair and wear nice dresses ( thats how i like to show myself) to others he may say?: go ahead and wear ur hair short but ina femminene way ... we all are in a different place on this earth and have our own places and peopel we will be called on to witness to.. dpont give into to comformity to the world...( i love the kind of dres u describe..its my style!)
Gold
Diamond Member

UPDATE

Post by Gold »

There was someone in my life that wanted me to cut my hair short, thought I was too old for long hair.. I didn't let them cut my hair.They even offered to pay to have it done.