Vision interpretation

Archives for 2012
nenette7

Vision interpretation

Post by nenette7 »

Philippine flag (my origin of country), jackstones (my first item I bought with my own money - I saved for it when I was 8 or 10 years old), one of my favorite mom's dishes - baked small ribs .
nenette7

upper white teeth turned into red

Post by nenette7 »

please tell me what this means - saw a vision of upper white teeth turned into red
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

teeth are the ability to comprehend or understand, which is changing from white to red, ie you are gaining wisdom in understanding things from above which are from God.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

When you are upset, you overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony. Let these words come from your mouth.
"I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony."

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
nenette7

My origin of country flag & one of my mom's favorite dis

Post by nenette7 »

Vision of my country of origin flag (Philippines), one of my favorite dishes cooked by my mom (baked spareribs), & jackstones (my first thing I bought with my own money that I saved when I was 8 or 9 years old. I remember my mom praised my saving money to buy it & told my sisters that they should do what I did - saving money to buy something I want.

My mom died over a year ago & I still miss her a lot.[/u]
nenette7

Thank you Brian Collins & lady

Post by nenette7 »

Thank you Brian Collins & lady for a wonderful interpretation of my vision on white teeth turning to red. God bless you.