Museum and another messy bathroom

Archives for 2012
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Museum and another messy bathroom

Post by justhisvessell »

I was with some friends (don't know who, they were faceless) we were in a museum. The museum had a bookstore that we strolled through, then we went to see all the artifacts. (Don't remember any in particular) We walked into a room where there was a documentary feature about to play. Everyone was excited there was alot of people there so it was a little noisy while they were settling in. I had to go to the bathroom, so I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked around and someone had vandalized the entire bathroom. There were papertowels and toilet paper all over the place. It looked bad. The bathrooms were not in a line like most, they were kind of placed anywhere they could find a place. I opened a stall and went in. Apparently soome people had changed clothes and had carefully laid there clothes over the back of the stall. Whoever had tore the bathroom up grabbed a pair of tan (only real color I remember) and laid them perectly neat on the floor by the toilet. I got upset, that the people who changed put there stuff with care on the back of the stall & why in the world do people have to mess with others belongings. They need there clothes clean!!! I sat down to do hmhmhm my business, and when I sat down and looked out, my toilet was raised up so I could see over the stall and was just low enough to be covered from the waist down. I looked out and the only person I saw clear and recognized was at that moment, was my nephew John. I had a dream last week that had a mall and a messy bathroom, now a museum with a bookstore and a messy bathroom? What the world?
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Justhisvessel, a bathroom can symbolize a place of cleansing and/or a place in which we are trying to sort and work things. Because this was a public restroom vs a private bathroom, this has me thinking that this is dealing with something in the public eye (corporate level). I viewed the vandalizing as a spiritual attack to destroy, pillage, or deface thoughts/emotions (bathroom), mantles (clothes), and assignments (shoes). Your nephew may represent an aspect of yourself. John means “God is gracious”; so what comes to me is that God has supply you with enough of His grace to get you through this time. Almost forgot the museum symbolism, but a museum may represent something from our past that may have a bearing on our present situation. It may also represent cherish memories, talents, and/or heritage. In the negative regards, it may symbolize outdated ideas or living in the past. The bookstore may represent new ideas, skills, lifestyle, or talents. As usual toss if it does not ping!
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

Newbie, that definitely hits home. I will pray for more insight on it and accept the need to pray for clarity in those situations. I have been blatently attcked for over a year at my job, the main source (girl) of the attack has recently transferred out of my department. There are still remnants of an attack remaining with my boss, God has been showing me her woundedness and vulnerability and I believe that I am to apply a healing balm on her & show her what true christianity is. When the other girl was there, she fed on the insecurity and vulnerability and manipulated her. When I was younger I was hyperactive in the day where aderol and rytolin were not common, I would have people shun me all the time. When they did I went off by myself and had a unique ability to play pretend and make up games to play by myself or with friends. When these recent attacks got real bad on me, I found every part of me shut down like when I was little. I could not focus, I became scrambled. That may be the museum part of me. (Could I be revisiting to see how the healed places... hmmm) I believe that God has healed a big part of that in the last 4-5 months. I began to pray for them and when it was bad, I thanked God for my sandpaper (them) because He was getting the rough edges off of me. I will prayerfully consider and ask God to show me what He needs to and that I will be responsive. Thank you Newbie, you have been a great help
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hi Just this vessell, I too have had a dream about a roman palace with the large columns. In my dream I walked in to the palace and walked down some stairs and to my right there was a pool full of people sitting like in a spa pool. I saw one of the local attorney from my city and he and his wife were at a table arguing. Would love to hear about the roman palace.
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

@Mary cherry referring to the other dream with a bathroom scene... It wasn't' a palace, it was a mall a huge mall that was decorated like a Roman palace. I did not really get any feedback on it. I'm still hoping to understand it myself. sorry