Color Peach?

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Color Peach?

Post by TexasTransplant »

I can't find any info on 'peach' as a color in dreams. Normally I would think 'flesh colored' I guess, but this was different. It was definitely a positive symbol and was the most gorgeous color I'd ever seen, or so I thought in the dream. I thought about how the color flattered the little girl wearing it so well even though, in real life, it would probably look better on a darker complected person. I pondered this in the dream. Any clues on 'peach'?
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

My first thought is .....a peach is a fruit.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

A peach might represent sweetness, beauty, or excellence.

peach (n.) c.1400 (late 12c. as a surname), from O.Fr. pesche "peach, peach tree" (O.N.Fr. peske, Mod.Fr. pêche), and directly from M.L. pesca, from L.L. pessica, variant of persica "peach, peach tree," from L. malum Persicum, lit. "Persian apple," translating Gk. Persikon malon, from Persis "Persia" (see Persian). In ancient Greek Persikos could mean "Persian" or "the peach." The tree is native to China, but reached Europe via Persia.

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Thanks, guys! Seems to fit. I guess I could start another topic here, but any idea what dreaming of random little girls EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK might mean?? They're all around 3 or 4 years old and I'm caring for each in different ways. I have sons in real life, interesting symbol for me. No ideas!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi TexasT, random little girls you’re caring for and mothering may refer to different aspects of your inner self who need nurturing and understanding. These may be hurting areas. The dreams may represent a need for you to not be hard on yourself and an encouragement to accept and nurture these areas. Ask Father about it and see what He has to say or if He gives you an inner agreement. In addition, the colour peach can indicate slightly fearful, or desirable, or perhaps both.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Thank you! You are right-o. He showed me shortly after posting this that all these little girl dreams I've been having are about myself. I also had a question about dreaming of bleachers (stadium seats) that He explained the morning. Had to do with feeling like I had shaky footing. Last month my mother told me that I'm the product of a rape she endured 35 years ago and I immediately came home and started seeing a Christian therapist that has me working through LOTS and LOTS of memories and things from childhood. Very hard to work through but the Lord has been amazing in reassuring me that I'm handling it the right way. This morning He showed me that through this process I'll walk away with the wisdom needed to help the oppressed some day. SO...I'm doing the work keeping that in mind :). Thank you all for your input!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

my heart extends to the hurting ones inside you
Many are going through such things this day and age. He will bring you through. God is bringing many through without IRL counsellors as He is their counsellor Himself.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Peach

Peach is the color of innocent love intermixed with wisdom. It also implies your caring nature and how you tend to the needs of others.

Found this info on the color peach. Seems to be spot on yes? :D

The color peach is comprised of 3 colors:

White

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate.

Yellow

The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom.

Orange

Orange denotes hope, friendliness, courtesy, generosity, liveliness, sociability, and an out-going nature. It also represents a stimulation of the senses.

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Last month my mother told me that I'm the product of a rape she endured 35 years ago and I immediately came home and started seeing a Christian therapist that has me working through LOTS and LOTS of memories and things from childhood. Very hard to work through but the Lord has been amazing in reassuring me that I'm handling it the right way. This morning He showed me that through this process I'll walk away with the wisdom needed to help the oppressed some day. SO..
Wow TT, I'm surprised by this. Why did she wait so long to tell you, and knowing the line of ministry you are in? Kind of all makes sense now, right. I pray the Lord will cleanse and heal all hurtful marks and memories of that, for you and her.

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11