ideas regarding Rice?

Archives for 2012
fishbreath
Gold Member

ideas regarding Rice?

Post by fishbreath »

hmm, in this dream, myself and some others were waiting for our meal at a restaurant widow when the server said the rice wasn't ready yet.

I've never had a dream about rice. It looked like brown rice with some bits of wild rice in it
ideas?
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

It definitely depends on the dream but brown rice with wild rice mixed in may be symbolic for unclean, unkempt.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

thanks my friend. for this dream that doesn't make sense, because the focus was on the waiting for something to be ready. but i will keep that in mind for any other rice dreams.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

fishbreath,

rice -- fertility; basic level of provision (as a staple grain); harvest; the seed is the edible grain Isaiah 55:10 & 11

Shalom!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

bless you bless you bless you for that help, enlightened :!:
PS.... where did you get that info? if from a symbolism book, which one? I need to get my hands on more educational materials & symbol ideas
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I usually use "Understanding the Dreams you Dream" by Ira Milligan as a source of reference for my dream symbols meaning. However, the rice symbol was given to me by a friend's interpretation of one of my dreams.

Shalom and Love +
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

bless you. The Lord used the information from your friend to minister to me - thanks so much