Tangled

Archives for 2012
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Tangled

Post by mynewsong »

I had a dream while napping this afternoon ...

Dreamed I had long hair again. ( As I did as a teen). In my dream I was surprised that it was suddenly so long, but it had become tangled while outside from the wind. I was holding a blue brush and was brushing my hair out to detangle it.

From the symbol search; hair = glory, wind = power of God, breath of life and blue brush= heavenly restoration

Your thoughts/interpretation?
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello MNS, winds can also be a symbol for war and strife. Your hair becoming entangled when the wind blew upon it may represent encountering a battle of sorts. Your hair growing brings to mind the Nazarite vow or hair of dedication. The longer hair may represent a period of a dedicated life to Christ. As usual toss if it does not ping!
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Thank-You Newbie for your response. It definitley helps to run details by another dreamer for insight.

I am also pondering the "sudden" aspect of the hair growth. A big change - learning to handle the growth without tangles, but if there are tangles, using the right tools-like wielding the Word of God to "detangle"

Many blessings to you this New Year!
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

I view the sudden long hair as a spurt of growth in wisdom which gets tossed and somewhat confused by some form of confusion (winds). The Lord however, brings to you restored wisdom after the struggle or attack.