water... a scary spa and my dad.

Archives for 2012
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

water... a scary spa and my dad.

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

[b]I cant give u this dream in its entieroty...only the places that stand out.

i was at a stream of water..where it runs fast and furious over rrocks and pebbles.. it was a beautiful place. Oddly there was beached nearby a corpse of a long dead body of a boy. noone buried him for some reason. It was very sad.

I wanted to getthe waves and the movements of water ,capture it artistically,,somehow. But found out acess to do so would take beautcautic alownace and such.. odd..

then im with my friends brother Shannon...he goes through what looks like a gate with greenery around it an dinsid eis a spa. He lets me in and i go to a swimming pool with a diving board. But in th epool are small snakes... it seesm no big deal to peopel but i refuse to get in. Inside i ask if there is any pool thatis safe. They look and i think they say yes .. i then see a picture of my dad...

thats all irecall.[/b]
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Dear Jewels,

First let me say, I am sincerely sorry for your pain and grief over the passing of your father. I hope that you can find peace, comfort and keep happy memories of your father and let go of pain and doubt. I know this grief well, but joy comes... I don't think I can do justice to your dream but I will try... it is difficult to put into words what I sense of the dream. Maybe others can elaborate better than I can.

But, I believe you are seeing the beautiful place as representing where your father is... but the boy not buried expose the raw emotions, sadness and unrest that are fresh from your father's passing (not yet put to rest; given a proper burial). You want to be sure, capture the evidence, but feel it is not within your ability to do so and therefore, capturing the beauty is difficult for you right now.

The spa and pool is a temptation to dive in for the healing you desire... but you know of your vulnerability and choose not to fall for enemies lies, deceit and doubt the enemy presents (small snakes) rather than true and lasting comfort that can only come from Him.

You know to instead look to your heavenly Father (looking for a safe place to swim) for true safety, comfort, peace and healing concerning your father thus the picture or revelation of him after asking for a "safe" place to swim... symbolic for refreshing and renewing in the spiritual, Holy Spirit, and placing your earthly father in your Heavenly Father's safe Hands.

The Lord is just and merciful... keep trusting Him and placing your father and your heart before the Lord, and He will bring healing, comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding in this world.

Scriptures for you!

Matthew 28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.

2 Corinthians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ. 6 Now if we are afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effective for enduring the same sufferings which we also suffer. Or if we are comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. 7 And our hope for you is steadfast, because we know that as you are partakers of the sufferings, so also you will partake of the consolation.

And while I know this can be hard... it is good to focus here:

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

God bless you and your family Jewels! May you be blessed with abundant strength, your spirit refreshed and comforted mightily in Him. Praying for you! :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

very good. Ill accept that... its a good interupt.
I do know once in thge spa waiting for the permission to get into the true safe waters... i saw my dads face on a photo. maybe thats a clue. I also said inanother post my daughter had a dreamwhere she saw him ,, the background all blue and smokey liek and him happy ypounger and healthy again... hehugged her in the dream and was gone...

Thisis good and probbbably does shwo conflict and raw ewmotionand worry over him,.as ima lady wants a full assurance. I may getit butin bits and pieces..
Thank u ..im better but stillmiss himand the oppurtiumnities we had this year yo be with eachother and missed. I do hope wheni eneter into my Fathers heavenly kingdom my earthly dad wil be the first to greet me..

Im still unsure about the creek,,, and me not being able to acess the moving water... not the first dream i have had not beimng ablethroughbeauracracy to acess living water..