party, lady in red, red rubies

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

party, lady in red, red rubies

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all.
had this very cool dream on Friday morning. 5/10/2013.
the dream faded in and I was outside with kids we seem to be having a party of some kind. my sister was there. were outside a house and we were sending kids inside to do and get stuff. I remember seeing a kid or two go into a window. I then went to see if they had woken up my mom cause she was in the house sleeping. I had made a comment to myself she sleeps a lot. I went in the door and saw a room with a table in the middle of the room when I was expecting a bed for some reason. my mom did not seem to be asleep. I went in and it seem the party came into the house cause now the kids and my sister were in the house and more of my sisters were there now.
we were handing out presents, mostly candy style presents. my mom pulled one down off the shelf that was a candy one and we started handing it out to the kids. I saw another and reach up for it and pulled it down. I started opening it and saw it was like a rug with fringed. I was turning at the same time and saw my deceased dad. he looked upset that I had opened the present. then I realized it was for my mom. so I tried to rewrapped it the best I could. and then I handed to my mom and she seemed to know cause part of it was hanging out. my dad walked out as soon as she touched it. that was the end of the presents that I knew of. then suddenly to my right a women, sparkleing from head to toe. sparkling red hair, red dress, fingernail polish, white skin, red shoes - sort of hi heels. then suddenly it was like someone or something handed her a long necklace of red translucent rubies - a cross between blood red and burgunday. she leaned forwarded a little pulled her hair up in the back and swang the necklace around here neck to put them on. these were not small either they were large and in one long cord like string. when she flipped them my sister said she needed to leave and I said I did not want to clean up on my own. she said she had started cleaning up already. I was worried about how messy it was outside. oh when we were outside there was a moment before coming it that someone opened a long sliding door and inside was a classroom of a school. a voice told me I needed to do some teaching in the classroom.
another point......this dream was dull in the colors, had colors but they were dull. till the woman in red came and wow the colors were alive and vivid. the rubies beautiful like I have never seen before.
so as I contemplated the cleaning up the woman in red disappeared and the dream ended and I opened my eyes and was late for work. now I will mention one good thing after another followed me all day long after that dream. I looked up the red woman, necklace/rubies - got - death, love, fortune. guess we will see if any applies.
may the Lord bless each of you
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Ruby: (Heb. peninim), only in plural (Lam. 4:7). The ruby was one of the stones in the high priest's breastplate (Ex. 28:17). A comparison is made between the value of wisdom and rubies (Job 28:18; Prov. 3:15; 8:11). The price of a virtuous woman is said "to be "far above rubies" (Prov. 31:10). The exact meaning of the" "Hebrew word is uncertain. Some render it "red coral;" others," "pearl or "mother-of-pearl."
Source: http://www.kingjamesbibleverse.com/definitions/r/ruby/

Isaiah 54:12 NASB,"Moreover, I will make your battlements of rubies, And your gates of crystal, And your entire wall of precious stones."

Ezekiel 27:16 NIV, "Aram did business with you because of your many products; they exchanged turquoise, purple fabric, embroidered work, fine linen, coral and rubies for your merchandise."
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, was reading proverbs 3 and found this...made me think of this dream...
13 Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding, 14 for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. 15 She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. 16 Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. 17 Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. 18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed. 19 By wisdom the LORD laid the earth's foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place; 20 by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. 21 My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion; 22 they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. 23 Then you will go on your way in safety, and your foot will not stumble. 24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. 25 Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, 26 for the LORD will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.
It was cool to read about the rubies of course, but v.22 talks about the neck. V21 seems to connect to education. Among many good words inthis, iI like it..haha
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry