Big lifesize wooden semi and trailer and wooden horse

Archives for 2013
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Big lifesize wooden semi and trailer and wooden horse

Post by justhisvessell »

(It dawned on me this morning that this was a repeat dream, I had neglected to log it the first time) :roll: any help is appreciated

I was at a trucking dispatching center or something like that, I was in my office working (IRL I do not work anywhere like that). Someone (I did not see a face), came into my office and said, "it's ready", I got excited and walked outside and across the parking lot was a life size hand carved with explicit detail and beautiful polyurethane finish hobby horse, I oohed and ahhed over its beauty, it was attached (like a horse drawn thing) to and facing a life size wooden semi truck and trailer with the same explicit details and finish. It was huge!!! I knew it was mine, hand carved for me. I was so excited and honored to have it. I remember thinking, "It is finally done".

(why facing the semi and not facing forward? why wooden? why are they attached?)
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I believe the Lord will give you a powerful ministry, but it may start off small. It might also start as a hobby of yours, or something that you'll start on the side. Blessings, SpecialK
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

hand in your dream "handywork of the Lord" The dream references the need to give glory to the Lord for what He has coming to you.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

Ok I don't pay attention to horoscopes or Chinese horoscope but I realized 2014 is the year of the horse with the Chinese New year. Could God be letting me know this is happening this year? Although it is not something He condones it is a recognizable symbol.
It excites me to think about it.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere