at work

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

at work

Post by sigmon2 »

This dream happen as I was napping. I faded in standing in the parking lot at lot. The area we park buses. Lower lot near gate. I was facing the direction we park the cars. I see my van. I begin to walk toward it and see it. Is dirty. I am parked between 2 cars and only see the back of the van. I kinda look around and see various people at different locations. There seems to be a presence with me. I turn looking at the van and realize I have a broom in my right hand.and I start sweeping off the back of the van. The general coloring and weather is grey with colors showing to different extents. So I am sweeping off the back end with a dry broom, then some how the broom releases water and I begin to sweep a wet broom across the back of the van. My last swipe cleans off a section so clean it like brand new and shiny. Then I back away to go back inside the bus area, now I have the broom in my right hand and I am pulling a nice office chair with my left. I then see and here a guy who has been in my dreams before walk up. Warning about people getting fired this year if they miss to many days.
So I listened and then started moving around to get myself to the office. I had no bus to drive. All the buses were gone. I saw another coworker who was mentioning about getting to work. As I dragged the office chair and carryed the broom I worked my way thru the wash bay to get to the bus office to find out about me working. The dream faded as I moved toward the office door.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

happy

Post by sigmon2 »

As a happy note. The 14th of this month they will hire at my work for me to get a chance go get out of the bus. 2 dreams this school year referring to a office event oh bog happy. Less pain. The guy in the dream is the longest employee in the dept. So some clean up for me is coming. If I get the new job.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi. The interview was fun. I hear I did well. Just being late hurt me those mornings. The dreams warning was important. I will know more later. Bye
Scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Did not get the job but was told if I will apply for the job of the one who did, I am at the top of the list for it. Oh well did not want to do it. Teaching bus driving. But might.
Smile Jesus loves you.
Scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

A sad serious, fatal, accident happen to an office staff member. In a couple of weeks to a month. I can try for an office job. Door is not shut for me yet.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: at work

Post by sigmon2 »

door is shut :(