Lights Talking to Form a Skirt

Archives for 2013
Beloved22
Silver Member

Lights Talking to Form a Skirt

Post by Beloved22 »

I had this dream early before dawn.

There was simply all golden yellow and lights, sort of like candle lights. All of them were talking to form a skirt and I recognized voices from my congregation. We were each a light and using ourselves to form the skirt. Well everyone was trying to talk and we formed so many skirts because everyone thought their concept was the best and there was a lot of confusion about what kind of skirt and who was right and who we should listen to and the outline of the skirt just kept changing.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

This dream seems to be speaking about the need for unity. The unification process cannot be complete until you all learn to be one body united in thought and action. Chaos will ensue if this doesn't happen.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

God has an area that you're to operate in the kingdom in. However, you keep listening to everyone else in your congregation. What you need to do is pray, and ask God to continue to show you (I believe He has in the past). And stick with His plan. Otherwise, you'll be so confused you won't know which way is up.
Hope this helps, SpecialK.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Beloved,
When reading your dream I was reminded on the scriptures 1 Corin.
1:10
Sectarianism Is Sin

10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

I'm not sure what skirt means except it is a womans clothing worn on the lower part of the body.

Also skirting means...."[v] avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues); "He dodged the issue"; "she skirted the problem"; "They tend to evade their responsibilities"; "he evaded the questions skillfully"

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Beloved22
Silver Member

Post by Beloved22 »

SpecialK wrote:God has an area that you're to operate in the kingdom in. However, you keep listening to everyone else in your congregation. What you need to do is pray, and ask God to continue to show you (I believe He has in the past). And stick with His plan. Otherwise, you'll be so confused you won't know which way is up.
Wow, I really thought this was a dream for my church, because there are so many similarities. When I got up to pray right after the dream, I felt so confused. I couldn't think straight. So thank you! Anything specific that made you think its for me specifically?
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Usually, when you are interacting with your dream, it is really about you.
Hope this helps, SpecialK
Beloved22
Silver Member

Post by Beloved22 »

Thank you! That does help a lot :)
Beloved22
Silver Member

Post by Beloved22 »

SpecialK wrote:God has an area that you're to operate in the kingdom in. However, you keep listening to everyone else in your congregation. What you need to do is pray, and ask God to continue to show you (I believe He has in the past). And stick with His plan. Otherwise, you'll be so confused you won't know which way is up.
SpecialK,

I just wanted to tell you that God really used you. Its been over a year, and you were right. I am called to be a minister, and God did tell me In the past...but instead I listened to all the different things people wanted me to be. My church members seldom nurtured or recognized this call. Now that I am sure of my role in the kingdom, God is placing me somewhere new where I can begin to walk in my calling. Its amazing to see God was speaking all along. Thanks