New Wallet & Shopping in Darkness

Archives for 2013
ReBorn
Diamond Member

New Wallet & Shopping in Darkness

Post by ReBorn »

Last nights dream:

I dreamed i was in a store shopping for clothes. I went to the back of the store and started shopping in the back corner.

The corner was very dark and i could barely see the clothes because the light was turned off. I started getting very frustrated w/the store because it was so dark i couldn't see the clothes!

then someone turned the lights back on and i was able to see the clothes and i also saw that someone had given me a brand new wallet (in my mind i was thinkin it was Marlene who gave me the wallet)

Marlene is a lady i work with.

ANyway, I was looking at the two wallets side by side and noticed my kids pictures were already in the new wallet.

Then i felt strange cuz i wondered "How did Marlene get these pics of my kids into the new wallet?"

then i realized the pics were still in the old wallet so i laughed about it and took them out of the old and put them in the new!

that's all i remember.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Both your wallet and photographs have to do with you getting a new identity. Because your kids can represent your future, I believe God is working on your future self.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

In agreement this is about receiving a new identity. Seems you're in the process of changing identities.
What sort of person is Marlene?
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I looked up the meaning of Marlene: from the place of the tower.

ReBorn--are you by chance a 'Watcher' or watch End-Time events?
If so, this fits, because the 'tower' indicates a Watcher.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

SpecialK & Laura3D,

Thank you both for your suggestions. I have had dreams in the past involving my purse and I think a purse has a similar meaning.

Since July 4th of this year I've gone through some serious changes including being kicked out of the house with 3 children and an ongoing custody battle with my husband for my son.

It's been very stressful. Since before my husband filed for divorce, he has been a nonstop bully to me and the kids. On Oct 30th, the judge ordered primary custody of all our children to me!

The only problem now is he wants to take the case even further- Now he wants a jury trial to decide.

my husband's attorney says he wants to go to the higher court judge and go over the head of the judge who ordered me to have all the children.

I am definitely watching to see how this will turn out for my kids and our family!
The Lord is my Shepherd
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hi,
I think that since the "new" wallet already had your children's pictures in it, as well as your old....it is confirmation that you will retain custody.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you underhiswing,

I expect our attorney's will be meeting again very soon to either finalize the divorce and bypass the jury court altogether, or I will be hearing very soon as to when/if I will have to go back to court.

Praying that no matter what happens, I will retain custody of all my children including my son.

Thanks again :)
The Lord is my Shepherd
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

May the Lord hear and also speak to all the hearts and minds involved, so that only His will is done, and the futures of all those involved will be as He has planned. Let it be so...Amen.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Thinking along the lines of what has been mentioned and encouraging you to trust that Father has this. Just continue walking in love, forgiveness and casting all your cares upon HIm as you trust Him to work everything out according to His perfect plan.

The shopping in darkness and frustration--a reflection of the unsurety and frustration you feel during this time of darkness.

The light comes on and you have been given a new wallet. The biggest sense I got here was that "marlene" meaning from the place of the tower was actually angelic assistance coming to help bring light and comfort to the situation.

Wallets--identity (as has been mentioned), provision, nets (a way to catch provision).... New--indicating a season of change and something new being handed to you. Almost makes me think of something finding it's way to you, you don't have to labor or toil for it but the gift is given to you.

Just thoughts I had sis, but it is definitely encouraging! Trust Father to handle every circumstance and to give you and those helping you the wisdom you need as it is needed. Thanking Him for perfecting everything that concerns you and your family in Yeshua's name! Shalom--
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you :)
The Lord is my Shepherd