Photographer of a wedding

Archives for 2013
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Photographer of a wedding

Post by prayingwoman »

Some days ago I had this dream:

I was at my workplace, but it looks differently than in reality. One of my colleagues (our IT-Administrator) asked me, if I could do something for him. He said he was supposed to take the photos of a wedding, but has to help out somewhere else and were glad if I could take over his obligations.

I agreed but not with much pleasure because I am not experienced in taking photos (I had some thoughts like: Oh no, if I’m not doing well, the only photos they’ll have from their wedding will be the ones I made…)

My colleague gave me his camera (it looked like a reflex camera) and explained it to me. I took a test photo (I think my test motive was a church) and tried out the zoom function.

Then I went to a wardrobe to change clothes, so that I could be recognized by the wedding guests as the photographer (in my mind photographers look always a bit hip and wear conspicuous clothing). I found an appropriate dress with nice colours and took it on.

Then I went to the wedding. I didn’t know any of the guests or the bride and groom.

Then I woke up.

Thanks for reading. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Prayingwoman
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Anyone?
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)