VISION: “Top of Hard Boiled Egg Sliced Off”

Archives for 2013
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

VISION: “Top of Hard Boiled Egg Sliced Off”

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I saw a vision of an hard boiled egg with a small slice off the top. It was a pristine, smooth slice, like a sharp knife was used to cut it.

I've had a dream once of eating an hard boiled egg. Eating the hard boiled egg was referring to, receiving the promise. However this vision has me a little baffled by what it could mean. I am in need of some input to what would a vision of a small slice taken off the top of an hard boiled egg mean?

Thank you for your help!

SHALOM & LOVE +
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello EE, if the hard boiled egg does refer to being a promise then perhaps the slicing of it may be in regards to applying to the word (using the Sword of the Spirit) and standing firm (a hard boiled egg is firm) on faith to receive it. Just some thoughts!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

An egg can point to something new coming your way. It is symbolic of a new condition or a new circumstance that is being incubated and is coming/arriving. It is something that will hatch out, but has yet to do so.

There is a trimming communicated here too, and that trimming took place on the top of the egg. This is not a coincidence. The slice could have come from any place on the egg and via any angle by any form of cutting device. It was deliberate, precise, sharply, and expertly done, and that is something to bear in mind in looking at the interpretation. It feels like the Lord has done this.

My first question would be; Are you aware of something new that is on its way in your life? If so, why do you think it has been topped/trimmed at the highest level..... or why was the top/head flattened or leveled out. Could it point (in its simplest form so as to not complicate the picture) to becoming more "level headed" (as eggs can also point to our heads, if there is something new hatching within it.)
james garner
Bronze Member

Post by james garner »

Very insightful underhiswing, My spirit bears witness with your interp.
Hope this helps
James & Wendy Garner
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Thank You, Newbie and UnderHisWing

UnderHisWing: Yes, I am of aware that something new is on it's way. I'm holding fast to the promise in faith, believing He who promised is able to perform it. I was thinking about the word being a two edge sword as Newbie mentioned. So, when you said that there is a reason why the top/head flattened or leveled out, "to become more leveled headed" (as eggs can point to our heads); the lights came on and the word of God connected with how wisely you put it; "head flattened or leveled out".
Hebrews 4:12 "The word of God is a powerful thing. It penetrates like a two edged sword and causes us to think through our thoughts and actions."
Hebrews 4:12 "For whatever God says to us is full of living power: it is sharper than the sharpest dagger, cutting swift and deep into our innermost thoughts and desires with all their parts, exposing us for what we really are" (Living Bible)
Hebrews 4:12-13 God means what he says. What he says goes. His powerful Word is sharp as a surgeon’s scalpel, cutting through everything, whether doubt or defense, laying us open to listen and obey. Nothing and no one is impervious to God’s Word. We can’t get away from it—no matter what. (MSG Bible)
This is an answer to my prayers and I believe I know what and who it applies to.

Again, Thank you!
Shalom & Love +
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

How beautiful are your feet....

Our God is an awesome God, and it is such an honor to observe His movements.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Nick,

I am trying to digest all the information that I am receiving from the Lord. It is so wonderful, I'm eggploding inside!

Thank you!

Shalom Rav "Abundance Peace"